Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
  • 227,695 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be cool if you went Orange again, throwback to your first ever appearance in that Suzuka East practice race last year where you whooped on every one right out the gate.

I remember for the longest time you had set up the beginnings of the Spec Miata series on your phone :D, and we all ran together in random practice rooms until you set a solid practice race day which would fall on the first day you got your home internet set up. That first race was awesome. Every one's tires were dead but you somehow kept yours with minimal wear. Samhain gave you a good fight along with Mr. Wilde until the last few laps.
 
Yeah, I'm going to start limiting blues here shortly. I don't mind multiples of blue as long as the shades are quite different from each other, but there's a point when it gets to be too many. :p

My car shall be orange or red.

I volunteer to change my color to something else other than blue if that's okay. :)
 
Yeap, already too many blues, even though N/A doen't have DLC yet. I was gonna go blue/yellow, but don't think I will now.
 
It'd be cool if you went Orange again, throwback to your first ever appearance in that Suzuka East practice race last year where you whooped on every one right out the gate.

I remember for the longest time you had set up the beginnings of the Spec Miata series on your phone :D, and we all ran together in random practice rooms until you set a solid practice race day which would fall on the first day you got your home internet set up. That first race was awesome. Every one's tires were dead but you somehow kept yours with minimal wear. Samhain gave you a good fight along with Mr. Wilde until the last few laps.

Good times. 👍

I volunteer to change my color to something else other than blue if that's okay. :)
Yeap, already too many blues, even though N/A doen't have DLC yet. I was gonna go blue/yellow, but don't think I will now.

Color changes are okay for now, but once your driver graphic is made you are stuck with what you have. Greens/Yellows/Reds/Oranges/Whites/etc are welcome. :lol:
 
Made a new avatar for you RT, and for anyone else to use I guess :

3TGfQ.png
 
You NA guys get your DLC tomorrow right?
 
Few hours, jes.
 
Few hours? Really?
 
Ahh awesome, hoping for some big practice sessions in the next few days then!
 
Heeeeeck yeah, those are gonna be a ripping good time.

Not all on Spa btw xD. I'd like to do a few runs on Spa then move on to the classics like Laguna, GVE-R, Tsukuba, Nurb. GP/D, Cape Ring Inside, etc.

I'd also love to give the old season 1 tracks that didn't work before Spec 2 again. Namely Indy and Suzuka full. Suzuka should be a blast in these carros.
 
So, I'd assume it's like 11 PM EST like always? I'm definitely going to stay up for a few hours for this. :sly:
 
:bowdown::bowdown:

Edit: *poof* avatar changed. Had to re-size though. ;)

Actually you don't have to re-size it anymore. GTP automatically sizes it down to the right res. Pretty nifty. But cool, glad you like it 👍
 
Wrong! :p

I tried directly and it said the source file was too big. No big deal.
 
Are you trying it through the URL or downloading it yourself and uploading to GTP?

I'm talking about the latter.
 
I like the app for avatar changes. Crop it and it takes car of the rest.
 
Hey can I be added as a reserve driver? I completed the google docs sheet yesterday, but didn't realize that every spot had been filled... This series looks awesome, never seen anything as official as this, but what exactly do the sponsors do?
 
If you filled out the Docs sheet then you're automatically put on the reserve list.

Which sponsors? The Series sponsors? Not much other than making us really cool, and that some of them may provide free schwag for el numero uno person at the end of the season. :sly:

Edit: Apologies to spanish speaking folks if I screwed that up. :lol:
 
Give our cars the extra performance needed demanded by professional virtual simracers all over the world?
 
Yeah, I'm going to start limiting blues here shortly. I don't mind multiples of blue as long as the shades are quite different from each other, but there's a point when it gets to be too many. :p
For the record, I called my blue/red combo a long time ago. Not my fault we don't get the DLC until...well, I hope tonight! :lol:
 
hah! My yellow cup car's the picture on the news page! xD

Can't wait to try it out, in the mean, time, I'll be living in BF3 land.
 
Of course, everyone else has a blue car, so I'll feel bad for using my shade of blue that Iusually use :(.
 
hah! My yellow cup car's the picture on the news page! xD

Can't wait to try it out, in the mean, time, I'll be living in BF3 land.

If you're on PC, I'll join ya. Currently trying to buy a new PC but after that it's all BF3 baby.

Also, are sport softs definite? Would like to see what the Americans and Canadians have to say about the tyres now that they have the DLC. How long is a race normally? I might just be able to bare with softs if we have to go 20 laps on them. :D
 
I haven't checked, but it's not out until the afternoon, apparently.
 
MÜLE_9242;6097938
I haven't checked, but it's not out until the afternoon, apparently.

It's 7:30 here, and nothing yet...
 
Yeah I only hopped on for a few minutes to check this thread, didn't have time to look around.
 
Yeah I only hopped on for a few minutes to check this thread, didn't have time to look around.

I was just posting for all to see. I know that I am rushing to wake the up and get out the door in the morning so I wouldn't expect you to have time to search GTP for an answer.
 
It's cool. Like Christmas for me today, GT5 DLC + Jurassic Park Trilogy Blu-Ray = Early Christmas. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back