Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
  • 227,695 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DLC for the NA in T minus 4.5hours :sly: cant wait to see all you guys go :drool::eek::bowdown:
 
haha, Jurassic Park fan? My brother's a huge one. Our grandpa actually was contracted by the producers to make the little fuse box that the lady has so much trouble with trying to get the power re-routed over the walkie-talkies.

I remember we all watched the first one as a family when we got early copies of the VHS, cool times.

So no DLC till 2pm!?
Who's down for some racing btw?

Well, looks like it's BF3 for me again.

Cheers
 
Yep, big fan. Even stretched the budget to get the Best Buy exclusive steelbook trilogy set, so hopefully it's worth it.

Unfortunately no DLC for me for another 9 hours or so. 👎:(
 
Yep, big fan. Even stretched the budget to get the Best Buy exclusive steelbook trilogy set, so hopefully it's worth it.

Unfortunately no DLC for me for another 9 hours or so. 👎:(

According to tweets from kaz, the DLC is suppose to be ready at 2 PM West Coast Time, and 5 PM East Coast
 
According to tweets from kaz, the DLC is suppose to be ready at 2 PM West Coast Time, and 5 PM East Coast

I know, just saying I'm stuck at work until then. ;)
 
I'm going to be at the Hockey game tonight (thank you for the 3rd row blue-line seats corporate overlords) so I'm probably going to wait another day to get into the DLC. Got my Spa fix over the weekend though so no rush.
 
You guys post to much, really hard to keep up. :grumpy: :p

BrosifDuder
It's actually 6PM EDT and 5PM EST.

Isn't that just the same thing?
 
Isn't that just the same thing?


Yes, but yzfmike stated that DLC would be available at 5PM on the east coast which is incorrect because the east coast is still utilizing EDT, not EST.
 
Changed the Facebook/Twitter graphics in the first page to something more...noticeable.

Can someone click on the YouTube graphic and let me know if it takes you to the FMSC playlist?
 
Sweet. I tried a while ago to make a new account solely for FMSC but it wouldn't let me. So a playlist under my personal account is the next best thing I guess. :)

Edit: Think I might take the sponsor logos off the main photo and make them clickable links underneath it...
 
Sweet. I tried a while ago to make a new account solely for FMSC but it wouldn't let me. So a playlist under my personal account is the next best thing I guess. :)

It's working great. I am watching all the old videos now and getting pumped up for some practice tonight!
 
I'm hoping we can get some quality videos up from this season. I know wardez has a capture card, but he's also a very busy guy. :p
 
R1600Turbo
I'm hoping we can get some quality videos up from this season. I know wardez has a capture card, but he's also a very busy guy. :p

I got one too. If I'm able to race, I can record for you guys. 👍
 
hah, wait till you see what I have in store for FMSC Live.
 
I got one too. If I'm able to race, I can record for you guys. 👍

Thanks. 👍

hah, wait till you see what I have in store for FMSC Live.

See! Busy guy. :sly:

I'm really good at editing videos, but don't have the PC or capture device to display my talents. :(
 
Any of you guys gonna have a room up tonight once you get hands on with the DLC?
 
I'll throw up a room. Unless someone else wants to? Though, if I do put up a room, it'll be quite late for you guys in the EU.
 
Room will be non-stop, all day. Just got it, room's going up quite soon.
 
Nah, have work early on Tuesday as usual. :/
 
I'll be on in about 30 minutes. I hope I find your room. Gotta compare myself if all you guys! But wait, you said you work... does this mean you'll have your PS3 on and everything, but you won't be there?
 
No, as in, I'll be on for a while but I'll be going to work @ 5:30 PDT.

You should go ahead and start one up though soon 'cause I just got a phone call and have to leave for a bit.
 
Um.


Guys...

I just bought the DLC, got the free downloads with it. Loaded up GT5 and it's telling me "No Purchased content found," even though it's taken money out of my wallet.

halp :nervous:
 
Lots of people are having that problem. That is why, luckily, I have not purchased it yet.
 
Please don't bring that mess to my thread....thanks.

Sony is working on it, we waited a week it's not like an hour or two more is going to kill us.
 
Ah, sorry.

Now. Does this series have practice sessions and now and then? I like mid-week practices, they're quite fun. :)
 
Please don't bring that mess to my thread....thanks.

Sony is working on it, we waited a week it's not like an hour or two more is going to kill us.

I posted that before I looked in the GT5 forum and realized that it wasn't just me.
 
Now. Does this series have practice sessions and now and then? I like mid-week practices, they're quite fun. :)

This season I would like to have practice rooms open every day, although I personally won't be able to open rooms until after 10pm Eastern.

I also will be moving sometime in the next couple weeks (hopefully this weekend) so I'll have some down time coming.

MÜLE_9242;6100924
I posted that before I looked in the GT5 forum and realized that it wasn't just me.

No prob.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back