Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
  • 227,690 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This season I would like to have practice rooms open every day, although I personally won't be able to open rooms until after 10pm Eastern.

Oh alright. I can make 10 PM, but everyday is a stretch.

I also will be moving sometime in the next couple weeks (hopefully this weekend) so I'll have some down time coming.

Moving out of your parents house? And if I'm correct, your still living with them currently? Either way, have a good moving and enjoy your new place.
 
Moving out of your parents house? And if I'm correct, your still living with them currently? Either way, have a good moving and enjoy your new place.

Unfortunately not, however we're moving from a small apartment to a 3 bedroom house. That being the only upside, as the house is also 11 miles further outside of town making my work commute that much longer.

Possible large raise coming at work shortly, so I'm hoping to be out of the house and into my own place by spring time. *crosses fingers*
 
Sounds like a "life advance." The extra miles will probably be all worth it in the end, good luck! :)

I wonder, with so many drivers, will there be accidents on Trial Mountain? If you know what I'm talking about. I've never raced more then 5 on that track. :boggled:
 
Loading my DLC now... anyone need one? I have two of each...
 
Loading my DLC now... anyone need one? I have two of each...

:lol: Get a refund.

Finally it's working. Not that it took long...
I'll be up in possibly an hour to 2 hours, or I'll be on in a few minutes!
 
Room's up:

1472 4710 9909 6403 1578
 
Loading my DLC now... anyone need one? I have two of each...

me! Still not up for me. lol
 
That was fast Wardez!

MÜLE_9242;6101238
me! Still not up for me. lol

Did you restart your PS3?
 
Yep
 
Are we allowed the change the rims on our car or we must keep them stock?
 
Using Sport softs btw, for now, just in case any one questioned why - yes it's not the final choice.
 
Loading my DLC now... anyone need one? I have two of each...

how i thought we all could only have 1 of each :boggled:
 
IT was a joke about how I accidently bought the DLC pack twice.
 
Did you get your refund? People called Sony and got a refund for accidentally purchasing it twice.
 
I'll probably E-mail, we'll see.

Anyway, why'd every one leave the room? My and Outlaw had a pretty good race.

We're looking at 1:34s for Laguna on SS's
 
1:34s... not sure if fast. Probably is, coming from you and what I've heard about you guys. :p
 
Yes.



Might be, I'll figure it out tonight.

The car came with Racing Hards stock. Completed a few laps in the TC Roadster stock, minus an oil change performed. Was doing 2:48, 2:49s in the car at Spa. Wasn't really in a race mode.
 
I'll probably E-mail, we'll see.

Anyway, why'd every one leave the room? My and Outlaw had a pretty good race.

We're looking at 1:34s for Laguna on SS's

Why did YOU leave the room? ME and outlaw had a pretty good race. :lol:
Car handles like a dream. I would have like to stick around longer but I have some stuff to do.
 
Painted my Miata with the new red metallic. Looks great. :D
 
Painted my Miata with the new red metallic. Looks great. :D

That wouldn't be the #008 or #009 would it?

I wanted that color. :(

:p

Question for everyone that is on the guaranteed driver list:

How many of you would be able to switch to another division that races at 6pm EDT?
 
That wouldn't be the #008 or #009 would it?

I wanted that color. :(

:p

Question for everyone that is on the guaranteed driver list:

How many of you would be able to switch to another division that races at 6pm EDT?

I have said before that 10PM EST is a little late to me, but its no biggie. Now, 6PM would be perfect but I want to know who I am racing with. I love the competition that I have in D2, that's why Im staying there, even though the time isnt perfect for me.
 
1:34.3 atm at Laguna Seca and with my experience competing against the aliens around here, the fastest time will be around one second faster than that. :lol:
 
I have said before that 10PM EST is a little late to me, but its no biggie. Now, 6PM would be perfect but I want to know who I am racing with. I love the competition that I have in D2, that's why Im staying there, even though the time isnt perfect for me.

I'm trying to find out if there's enough people to form a division 3 in the middle ground, so that we can get everyone racing.

Edit: Leaving work now, should be on in about an hour. Have to make a pit stop first.
 
Last edited:
Oh... there seems to be a show on at 9 my mother likes to watch... but a football game could interfere that and she'll watch the recording right after... meaing I could possibly end up with no racing at all. I'll have to work things out. :scared:

May be up for this Division 3, depending on what time that's at of course.
 
I have said before that 10PM EST is a little late to me, but its no biggie. Now, 6PM would be perfect but I want to know who I am racing with. I love the competition that I have in D2, that's why Im staying there, even though the time isnt perfect for me.

ME! ME! ME! You will be racing me! Just me, actually.
;)

Oh... there seems to be a show on at 9 my mother likes to watch... but a football game could interfere that and she'll watch the recording right after... meaing I could possibly end up with no racing at all. I'll have to work things out. :scared:

May be up for this Division 3, depending on what time that's at of course.

That wouldn't be the #008 or #009 would it?

I wanted that color. :(

:p

Question for everyone that is on the guaranteed driver list:

How many of you would be able to switch to another division that races at 6pm EDT?

Does 6pm EDT work for you? That is what is being proposed.
 
Wardez closed down his practice room so I'm opening up another one. I'll be in for a while so feel free to hop in.

1472-6118-3787-3247-6372

Edit: Room broke
 
Last edited:
I can't make it regularly to anything that's earlier than 9pm on Sunday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back