Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
  • 227,687 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok got my racer all painted and wheels picked out.

With out further wait:

35aea227.jpg


:) Green with Envy
 
No practice for me today... and most likely not tomorrow... or the next day...
My mother won't raise the spending limit on my account so I'm stuck at no DLC for a few days due to being busy Wednesday and most likely Thursday. Darn, I'll be behind all you guys already. :(

That's a very nice green Owens. 👍 Nice rims too.
 
No practice for me today... and most likely not tomorrow... or the next day...
My mother won't raise the spending limit on my account so I'm stuck at no DLC for a few days due to being busy Wednesday and most likely Thursday. Darn, I'll be behind all you guys already. :(

That's a very nice green Owens. 👍 Nice rims too.
Sell your soul to Wardez, and he'll give you one TC (if giving those is possible at all).
 
I probably won't make that either. :boggled:
 
Ok, painted the car. White/red. If someone has those - object now pls.
 
Ok, painted the car. White/red. If someone has those - object now pls.

Just painted mine red before I clicked on the thread. :lol:

Edit: you can have it.
 
You seem to have colours being stolen from you Turbo. :lol: Like to original?
 
I went Vitamin C and Gold. Seems to pop out enough. :D
 
:lol: Wait what? :sick: I wonder what that looks like... care to post some pictures?
 
So... without reading all 60 pages of this thread... what's the deal with the divisions? Are we thinking about adding a third? I might sign on if that's the case. :)
 
Just painted the car and took it out for some laps.

Screw all the euros who took blue before me. tradition > them, so I'm sticking with Blu Cosmo Metallizzato / Silver Chrome


As for lap times, offline, with tire wear on, I got 1:38.7xx at Trial Mountain (not my best track, so definitely some room for improvement) and 2:48.3xx at Spa (also with some room for improvement).

Sport Soft tires are perfect, imo. I'll get pictures up when I get home from work... Which I'm about to get ready to go to now.
 
Hey Turbo, it's been so long since I picked my car color can you remind me what I registered with? Nevermind I think I found it.
 
Last edited:
So... without reading all 60 pages of this thread... what's the deal with the divisions? Are we thinking about adding a third? I might sign on if that's the case. :)

If the qualifying format is finalized, maybe a poll to reveal the interest level in a possible third division would be useful. Just a suggestion.
 
Anyone still in the practice room? I think I lagged out and can't get back in. :(

Edit: Never mind.
 
New room, folks.

1472-6118-4130-9223-4667

Edit: Room closed
 
Last edited:
Sorry guys but i've made a huge stuff up and can no longer take part in this league. It would be great if you could take the first division 2 reserve and put him in my spot. Really sad i can't make it. If this causes any trouble i am so sorry :(
 
No problem at all. I'll get everything updated.

Edit: Ready to go!

SanGimignano-TownSquare_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Who gets the spot?! D:
 
Just found out something funny when watching my battle with Turbo at Spa. (must get that on here somehow).

All day today (actually, it would be yesterday), I was driving the Mazda with Racing Hards instead of Sports Softs. :dunce:

In terms of drivability, much easier on the softs, yet, my times barely budged at Spa but now I think a sub 2:40 is possible for me.

As for Trial Mountain, got a 1:32.75 so definite improvement there.
 
Who gets the spot?! D:

MuoNiuLa

I didn't know we could vote multiple times, but anything 4 or later I can probably do, the later it gets the easier, so the one I picked was 10.

If you can, vote for everything that works for you. That way I can visually see what people want by looking at the poll. I'm hoping the middle ground between the two races sees more people so that we can get another division going.

As for Trial Mountain, got a 1:32.75 so definite improvement there.

So every time we raced last night you were on Racing Hards? I thought the room was fixed on Sport Softs? Anywho, you must be getting to know this car a lot faster than I am, because...damn.
 
So every time we raced last night you were on Racing Hards? I thought the room was fixed on Sport Softs?
I thought so as well and looked at the other race replay between you, me, and Owens and I have Racing Hards.

I actually had more understeer with the Racing Hards so how I was able to keep up, no clue whatsoever. :sick:
Anywho, you must be getting to know this car a lot faster than I am, because...damn.
Don't worry. You'll find a way to be faster than me. You always do. :lol:
 
I dont want to be the bad guy here or the a:censored: but after driving the Miata, I feel like that Racing Hard are just fine. It's a racing car after all so why use street tires? Besides the car wont be tunable, so there wont be "super grip" if you know what I mean. Im not liking having to drive a race car in sports tires.
 
It's just a label. It'd be the same if there were a separate category of paint chips called " race paints" and thought it might make more sense to use them over the "regular" paints. I'd agree with you if we actually had off the rack performance cut slicks that were wider in the game, but we don't.

The only difference is half a G of lateral grip, it's on a multiplier. The racing tires aren't wider or feel like slicks or anything compared to street tires in GT, it's just a difference in grip and since we're rocking all of 200hp it doesn't make too much sense to over-tire our little situation here.

We're looking for a good balance between fun and skill, and that's right on the range between Sport Medium (S2s) to Racing Hards (R1s).
 
If you can, vote for everything that works for you. That way I can visually see what people want by looking at the poll. I'm hoping the middle ground between the two races sees more people so that we can get another division going.
I hadn't seen the multi-choice till I voted, so it won't let me again. I figured it might help to post in the thread I would have multied 4,5,6,7,8,9,& 10. 👍

I dont want to be the bad guy here or the a:censored: but after driving the Miata, I feel like that Racing Hard are just fine. It's a racing car after all so why use street tires? Besides the car wont be tunable, so there wont be "super grip" if you know what I mean. Im not liking having to drive a race car in sports tires.
What are the power/weight/downforce specs being run?

I haven't checked if the thing was fixed, but I'm tentatively hoping to have it by tomorrow night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back