FMSC Track Creator Contest | Entries Completed

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 216 comments
  • 19,554 views
Sorry, can't post the new track tonight.
 
Rolling Hill Circuit is on my shared track.

Got it. Liking it so far, although I have one question. Did you apply any camber to the track anywhere?

Sent you a FR, first done track is up for share (FMSC 2) ^^

Got it.

Just wondering, I have made a Mt. Aso Track Previously, do you want to try it?

I'm going to pass on tracks from Mt. Aso, too bumpy.

I checked and it made it much looser. I went ahead and put it back online.

Much better! Perfect now, so if you are happy with it then I'll need a specific location where I could pin-point it on a map and then we'll move on to the next one. 👍
 
Much better! Perfect now, so if you are happy with it then I'll need a specific location where I could pin-point it on a map and then we'll move on to the next one. 👍
Great! I took the name of the track of the city of Capannoli, Italy so we can use that.
 
My first track is "Ferguson Heights"

Eifel(Circuit)

5,742.4m - about 3.5 miles.
 
I do believe 1 on banking every sector.
 
I do believe 1 on banking every sector.

Ok, was just wondering. It's pretty good, the only thing that really caught me out was the right hander at the end of the 2nd sector. I think maybe a couple more clicks of camber there would help some. Other than that, good to go!
 
R1600Turbo...

Any comments on my tack as yet, found it fun, speedy, have to be brave at a few points.

PS Owens, Green Hills - Im not really that bothered by the name - if you want to use it - ill come up with something else... when inspiration strikes!
 
R1600Turbo...

Any comments on my tack as yet, found it fun, speedy, have to be brave at a few points.

Didn't get to it last night. I will try to do that tonight. 👍
 
Hey R1600

Have you checked my revised circuit?

I have another track to upload when you can confirm you have checked my first one again.

Thanks
 
My current track is "Matthew Downs." It is a nice Toscana example. All my tracks need only one thing really. I try to have corners with different lengths and radius'.

I will rotate it back to "Ferguson Heights" in around 24(this has been edited.) hours from now.
 
Last edited:
Hey R1600

Have you checked my revised circuit?

I have another track to upload when you can confirm you have checked my first one again.

Thanks

Have not, will download tonight. 👍

I will rotate it back to "Ferguson Heights" in around 5 hours from now.

I'll just be getting home around then.
 
R1600Turbo, can I make an Eifel Kart Track for you to try just so you have a short road course
 
I'll try as many as you want, but I'm limiting everyone's entries to 2. So make sure you give me your best 2.
 
I'll try as many as you want, but I'm limiting everyone's entries to 2. So make sure you give me your best 2.

This would be just in general, not as a competition entry.
 
This would be just in general, not as a competition entry.

Maybe later? I've got a bunch of Kart tracks I use for testing, but not for racing since they don't have a pit road.
 
maybe later? I've got a bunch of kart tracks i use for testing, but not for racing since they don't have a pit road.

ok
 
My second track is done and should be ready for sharing in like an hour-hour and a half :D
 
Just a heads up to everyone, there's plenty of time before voting starts so we can take this as slow as we need to. Remember that you only get two entries to submit, so make them good ones. I may or may not have time to test any courses this weekend, but I will get to them as soon as I can. Once the FMSC Season 3 is over, I'll have a lot of time to go through everything.

Thanks for understanding. :)👍
 
I forgot about this! I will do a track tomorrow and of I win you can give me a car over 1,000,000CR because I can do the borrow glitch.
 
Did you get both of my tracks? (Ferguson Heights & Matthew Downs. On GT-HO-FALCON)
 
gt5 fan
I forgot about this! I will do a track tomorrow and of I win you can give me a car over 1,000,000CR because I can do the borrow glitch.

Beggars can't be choosers.. I'll send you my track tonight Jay if I get a chance.
 
Mac K
Beggars can't be choosers.. I'll send you my track tonight Jay if I get a chance.

I'm just asking not saying give me a car over 1,000,000CR.
 
Edit: deleted post.
 
Last edited:
I forgot about this! I will do a track tomorrow and of I win you can give me a car over 1,000,000CR because I can do the borrow glitch.

I don't do glitches. It's under 1 mil credits, or nothing. ;)

I won't be able to get to anyone's tracks until Monday night. Sorry guys, super busy with FMSC right now. The season is almost over, then I can start hammering these things out.
 
R1600Turbo
I don't do glitches. It's under 1 mil credits, or nothing. ;)

I won't be able to get to anyone's tracks until Monday night. Sorry guys, super busy with FMSC right now. The season is almost over, then I can start hammering these things out.

I can't do the "borrow glitch" now because I am getting the DLC tomorrow and so if I down grade I will loose some DLC. :(
 
Thanks for the update R1600T, tinkering with a 2nd track for now :)
 
Back