• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 216 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
track_creator_contest2.png

Last edited:
You will test the track and decide if it "needs work"?

If you are going to have a track contest let people submit their tracks as is.

You will test the track and decide if it "needs work"?

If you are going to have a track contest let people submit their tracks as is.

We'll be using it in my racing series, I will have the last word. Sorry if that doesn't work for you. Nobody said you have to participate.

We'll be using it in my racing series, I will have the last word. Sorry if that doesn't work for you. Nobody said you have to participate.

No need to take it personally.

I am just pointing out that if you are going to tell people what to design then it isn't really a contest.

Obviously you're free to do as you like. I don't have a dog in this fight. I wasn't planning to participate anyway. My tracks are posted for all to see. Anybody that likes them is free to use them. Any that don't are free not to.

I wish you well in your contest, and in your racing series.

No need to take it personally.

I am just pointing out that if you are going to tell people what to design then it isn't really a contest.

Sorry for snapping, but it seemed like you just walked in here and jumped down my throat without asking exactly why I need it that way.

They can design it any way they please. Mainly what I am looking for is if it can be used with a full field of 16 cars, and if it's user friendly, has a nice rhythm, and has multiple passing zones. Everything else is up to them. And I'm not the only one that will be testing out the tracks. Anyone that races in my series will have a say. If they don't like it, I won't like it.

I do encourage you to participate, even if it's just for fun.

I'll flip through my collection,I'm sure I can find something fun. I'll have to throw a Miata around the promising ones. Anyways, you can send me a FR at your convenience.

I was busy with FMSC stuff until late last night, and now I'm at work for another 4 hours. I may or may not get to it tonight since I have more FMSC stuff to take care of. Don't worry, I'll get to it. ;)

OK, I tested it with MR supercars in mind, so it is fast and flowy.

Have you narrowed down the car and tire choice for season 4? Or can I do testing based off the Roadster TC your using in Season 3?

Have been testing with Roadster TC with Sports Soft and the '91 Roadster Limited (Premium car) with Comfort Softs.

Last edited:
Have you narrowed down the car and tire choice for season 4? Or can I do testing based off the Roadster TC your using in Season 3?

Have been testing with Roadster TC with Sports Soft and the '91 Roadster Limited (Premium car) with Comfort Softs.

Use the Roadster TC with sport softs and bone stock settings. Don't worry about the other car. 👍

Do we have to make both a Toscana and Eifel track? Or just one? I'm really happy with an Eifel Circuit I made last night called "Oasis Springs Raceway".

Back