FMSC Track Creator Contest | Entries Completed

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 216 comments
We're done testing the Toscana tracks. outlaw4rc had the best out of those who entered, even though one of my tracks will actually be used for the series. (voted by the racers) We're going to start the Eifel tracks tomorrow.

Thanks Turbo. 👍

On a side note, I spent 20 minutes on the time trial (Toyoto 86.) and nearly matched your time. I will never catch Praiano though. How long do you spend on those please?

I usually only do those to get gold for the credits, usually never run more than a few laps since I can gold them really easily. My time with the 86 was done with a stock car. (no power adders) I'm not going to tune my car then power limit it like everyone else to get the torque advantage.

R1600Turbo
I usually only do those to get gold for the credits, usually never run more than a few laps since I can gold them really easily. My time with the 86 was done with a stock car. (no power adders) I'm not going to tune my car then power limit it like everyone else to get the torque advantage.

Wow, I'm really slow then. I power limited and still can't catch you. I actually tried to beat you. Then I failed miserably. Well done to you. :)

On topic, will any results be posted after your test and vote sessions? I would like to try some of the tracks and would also like to know who is the best track Engineer. ( :scared: )

If it means anything to you, for Toscana my track was picked but outlaw4rc had the best out of all the submissions. Your track was behind his. We're doing the Eifel tracks tonight and tomorrow night.

Latest Posts

Back