for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,464 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
It just seems very difficult or time consuming to enforce, which makes me nervous about having it haha

Also just got the car, are we allowed to do upgrades then power limit down to the required hp or?
I didnt understand very good the question
 
I can not tune the Audi R8. I may have to pull out as well. Or if someone is willing to help me with the Audi?
 
Can we have a vote on the gearbox thing, I don't want to be court out Cuz I've changed my airo or be cheated by someone who has changed the gear box.
Also can we have more testing?
 
Can we have a vote on the gearbox thing, I don't want to be court out Cuz I've changed my airo or be cheated by someone who has changed the gear box.
Also can we have more testing?
I agree at least with the gearbox rule.
 
Can we have a vote on the gearbox thing, I don't want to be court out Cuz I've changed my airo or be cheated by someone who has changed the gear box.
Also can we have more testing?
You can test whenever you want mate
 
I can not tune the Audi R8. I may have to pull out as well. Or if someone is willing to help me with the Audi?
Can you re ADD me because my ps3 deleted your friend message i dont know why :)
 
Psn: Racefan8850
CLASS: Lmp1
Car Audi R10

Also, question, how are you able to enforce that gearbox rule?
I think we are all serious right not some stupid kids? And if any one is cheating early or late we are going to catch him :)
 
NEW UPDATE! Time of starting events is now showed in GMT+Link for time diffrence!
thank you :)
 
You should also change the pit lane closed rule because if you think about it how do GTPRO cars know when are the last 3 laps
It should be like this:
Pit lane closed: Pit lanes will be closed at first 3 laps and the last 5 minutes (piting in when pit lane is closed will be penaltied!
Yes you are so right this rule was before the gt6 update for Endurance racing thank you for seing it :)
 
i would say the gearbox rule is stupid it could be fun to see how people can setup the gearbox them self? if you know what i mean?
 
i would say the gearbox rule is stupid it could be fun to see how people can setup the gearbox them self? if you know what i mean?
Man you have seirous problems :P
 
I fail to see how he has problems, he's got a point. Let people set up their own gearboxes, and if they can't then too bad.
You guys just dont read right i already said that they can :grumpy:
 
HI toshost. I was wandering if I can change the Car I'm driving. Could I change to the black delta wing car. If I can't the ill stick with my Nissan. Thanks
 
HI toshost. I was wandering if I can change the Car I'm driving. Could I change to the black delta wing car. If I can't the ill stick with my Nissan. Thanks
Its sponsored by Nissan haha so i dont think there is a problem, yes ofcourse :)
 
Back