for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,464 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
!!!IMPORTANT- Pit lane closing during the race information update just posted on the thread please check it out!!!
thank you :)
 
Can u put me in a r18 pro with Mike ?
I am so sorry but the R18 PROTO has got only one place if you want to join LMP1 you can go in 908 total team and 908 oreca :guilty:
 
I am so sorry but the R18 PROTO has got only one place if you want to join LMP1 you can go in 908 total team and 908 oreca :guilty:
I really want to put you in r18 but then the Peugeot vs Audi is going to be 5:3 for Audi which is unfare sorry again
 
Its the only Lmp I have but it's cool. How out gt?
 
Toshowouldost: 9676100
You can join every free spot on what car and class that you want :)
Bmw m3? That would be just as nice!
 
Bmw m3? That would be just as nice!
Ok you are in thank you for coming and please dont forget to read about LAPED CARS on the race setings of the thread !!! thank you :)
 
What do you think of changing Monza with Laguna Seca?
 
Here is room ID i am testing right now: 1472-6681-3415-7081-7401
 
Ok everyone the question is now official u can vote :)
 
Ok please everyone vote below + we cant change our gear box setings after first gp so high speed trck will be difficult
Simple, set the ratios on a mid-high length and you're set. Besides, some of these circuits have long straights (Silverstone, Fuji, Le Mans).
 
Last edited:
Simple, set the ratios on a mid-high length and you're set. Besides, some of these circuits have long straights (Silverstone, Fuji, Le Mans).
Do you know how can i set wheather to be 50% chance of bad weather and 50% sunny? I mean i just cant do it you know on the stupid unreal F1 2013 you have dynamic weather conditions and you have this 50% that i want for making the races more interesting :)
 
Last edited:
Guys what do you think about making Facebook page of the championship after the official tests on 7june ? :)
 
Simple, set the ratios on a mid-high length and you're set. Besides, some of these circuits have long straights (Silverstone, Fuji, Le Mans).
Yeah everyone knows that but i just wanted to tell that Laguna Sega is beter that Monza even ALM race at Laguna Seca, WEC dont race at Monza but anyway for now the votes are 2:1 Monza:Laguna Seca so i think that we will keep Monza
 
I want to race in this but ill have to balance it with work. Are there any spaces left in GT?? Can I be the Nissan GT academy car please. Thank you
 
I want to race in this but ill have to balance it with work. Are there any spaces left in GT?? Can I be the Nissan GT academy car please. Thank you
Ok you are in thank you for joining :)
 
PSN: infodevil
Class: GTPRO
Car: FORD GT LM SPEC II

Will add you on the PSN later on
 
Last edited:
PSN: infodevil
Class: GTPRO
Car: FORD GT LM SPEC II

Edit: Reserve Driver

Will add you on the PSN later on
Ok you are in thank you for sign up :) please read the LAPED CARS INFO ON THE THREAD thank you :)
 
Back