for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,464 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
What time is the Testing Lobby open on the 7th June for the UK??

Toshost I will add you psn tomorrow. Thank you!!
 
There might be races that I might have to miss of work. Just wandering if that's ok??
 
PSN: MorF4RDK1
Class: GTPRO
Car #22 Audi R8
 
Last edited:
Ok you are both in BUT PLEASE READ THE LAPED CARS INFO on the thread thank you :)
 
If I get a new PS3, then I'll drive the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3.

PS: I'll never have been in WEC before, so I must start with a slower car, which in this case will be in class GT.
 
If I get a new PS3, then I'll drive the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3.

PS: I'll never have been in WEC before, so I must start with a slower car, which in this case will be in class GT.
So i will add your name when you buy new PS3 :)
 
Psn: Racefan8850
CLASS: Lmp1
Car Audi R10

Also, question, how are you able to enforce that gearbox rule?
 
Watching the replay and listening to the revs seems to be the only way.
It just seems very difficult or time consuming to enforce, which makes me nervous about having it haha

Also just got the car, are we allowed to do upgrades then power limit down to the required hp or?
 
Last edited:
Back