for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,461 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Quick thought:

you have planned 24 cars/drivers, but you can only have 16 in a room at a time

how will this work?
 
Quick thought:

you have planned 24 cars/drivers, but you can only have 16 in a room at a time

how will this work?
Are you retarded? :) There are reserve places do u think that everytime all those 16 official (not reserve) drivers are going to race?
LOL :)
 
Are you retarded? :) There are reserve places do u think that everytime all those 16 official (not reserve) drivers are going to race?
LOL :)
Oh yeah, duh haha
 
AMS Logo 2.jpg


You can post this on OP. 👍
 
How many to a Team? I'm interested, but i'd like to race with people in my time zone. Let me know thanks
its 4, i have 1 spot open :D Im in EST time. All i need is 1 more LMP driver. Its made up of 2 GT3 and 2 LMP, just so my team can enter events, well as a team. 👍
 
I drove them in Single player. What car did you pick for the LMP? I might have it
great! :D Welcome to AMS Racing!

I drove them in Single player. Just never in a Series. What car did you pick for both classes?
 
I drove them in Single player. What car did you pick for the LMP? I might have it


I drove them in Single player. Just never in a Series. What car did you pick for both classes?
look on AMS thread link (In my signature) :D
 
Sounds good. I love Audis. I just can not tune the R8. Either way, i'll drive either one in the class. Thanks for the team spot.
no problem! Look at the UGTSC :D Link in my signature :)
 
no problem! Look at the UGTSC :D Link in my signature :)
HEY MAN I LIKE THAT YOU SPONSORED MY CHAMPIONSHIP BUT I DONT LIKE THAT THE REPLYS OF YOUR THRED COME HERE I MEAN I WANT TO SE SIHN IN MESSAGES HERE ONLY FOR MY CHAMPIONSHIP :) Thx
 
Back