for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,463 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
IF U WANT I WILL PUT LINK TO YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP BUT I DONT WANT OTHER SIGN UP MESSAGES FOR OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS :) Thx man :)
yea srry. I didnt know stalliono wanted to join the team. I re directed him to my thread 👍
 
yea srry. I didnt know stalliono wanted to join the team. I re directed him to my thread 👍
Ok no problem but i hope this dont happens again :) hahaha just kiding but i dnt like does posts for sign ups in other championships here :) thx
 
yea srry. I didnt know stalliono wanted to join the team. I re directed him to my thread 👍

I was talking about Teaming up for this Series. And in other Series as well. I got a message from someone, saying that their teaming up with you. I'm confused. I want to join this Series as well. Just get back to me. let me know what's going on Charlie
 
I was talking about Teaming up for this Series. And in other Series as well. I got a message from someone, saying that their teaming up with you. I'm confused. I want to join this Series as well. Just get back to me. let me know what's going on Charlie
oh, please reply in the AMS thread 👍
 
I was talking about Teaming up for this Series. And in other Series as well. I got a message from someone, saying that their teaming up with you. I'm confused. I want to join this Series as well. Just get back to me. let me know what's going on Charlie
Man this here is WEC that i invited u The other ones is Charlie s Championship OK? YOU POST HERE ONLY FOR WEC OK?
 
I was talking about Teaming up for this Series. And in other Series as well. I got a message from someone, saying that their teaming up with you. I'm confused. I want to join this Series as well. Just get back to me. let me know what's going on Charlie
Ok Mate you are in u can check out the list thx for signing in :)
 
Sniperred and Capobonglata... Are my Teammates in the AUDI R8 ULTRA LMS. I'll have Capo Sign up shortly.
 
I'll have the r18 for ams racing
THIS HERE IS NOT ASM AND IF I SEE ONE MORE POST FOR ASM I AM GOING TO END MY PARNTERSHIP WITH ASM THIS HERE IS WEC AND THE POSTS SHOULD BE ONLY FOR THIS THREAD
 
THIS HERE IS NOT ASM AND IF I SEE ONE MORE POST FOR ASM I AM GOING TO END MY PARNTERSHIP WITH ASM THIS HERE IS WEC AND THE POSTS SHOULD BE ONLY FOR THIS THREAD
Dude, he is on about the name of the Charlie's team in this championship.

Quoted from GTPlanet AUP: "Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters."

You seem to be forgetting that. There is no need for your use of capitals.

EDIT

Also, I would rethink your car specs, GTE's definitely. If they are balanced as they are, I will eat my hat. Surprised no-one has picked the SLS yet, it's by far the quickest at these specs.
 
Last edited:
Dude, he is on about the name of the Charlie's team in this championship.

Quoted from GTPlanet AUP: "Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters."

You seem to be forgetting that. There is no need for your use of capitals.

EDIT

Also, I would rethink your car specs, GTE's definitely. If they are balanced as they are, I will eat my hat. Surprised no-one has picked the SLS yet, it's by far the quickest at these specs.
Charlie does not have team in my championship ? ;)
 
Charlie does not have team in my championship ? ;)
Charlie is driving the R18, Sniper was referring to joining him in the R18. Charlie's team name is usually called AMS Racing. Sniper got confused.
 
Charlie is driving the R18, Sniper was referring to joining him in the R18. Charlie's team name is usually called AMS Racing. Sniper got confused.
I got confused because Charlie has his thread and the replys for his thread come here and i dont know who is asking for my championship or for his to join i really dont know what to do :nervous:
 
Charlie is driving the R18, Sniper was referring to joining him in the R18. Charlie's team name is usually called AMS Racing. Sniper got confused.
Joining him in the R18 on this thread or on Charlie's ???
 
Joining him in the R18 on this thread or on Charlie's ???
He meant in this thread, but the team is full. Hence why Stalliono then corrected him and said he was in the R8.
 
It seems i have competition ;)
 
So sniper wants to join the R8 gtpro team? But its full too ?
 
Sniperred and Capobonglata... Are my Teammates in the AUDI R8 ULTRA LMS. I'll have Capo Sign up shortly.
If you are talking for this thread you and Capobonglata are teammates because there arent spots left in this team
 
In what?


All I know is:
Yes i saw this post but if you check my thread you will see that the AUDI R8 ULTRA LMS has got 2 spots and they are full, so what should i do?
 
Sniperred and Capobonglata... Are my Teammates in the AUDI R8 ULTRA LMS. I'll have Capo Sign up shortly.
How can they be your teammates when there are only two spots for AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA ?
 
Back