for deletingFinished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments

Monza or Laguna Seca

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea srry. I didnt know stalliono wanted to join the team. I re directed him to my thread đź‘Ť

I was talking about Teaming up for this Series. And in other Series as well. I got a message from someone, saying that their teaming up with you. I'm confused. I want to join this Series as well. Just get back to me. let me know what's going on Charlie

I was talking about Teaming up for this Series. And in other Series as well. I got a message from someone, saying that their teaming up with you. I'm confused. I want to join this Series as well. Just get back to me. let me know what's going on Charlie
oh, please reply in the AMS thread đź‘Ť

Man this here is WEC that i invited u The other ones is Charlie s Championship OK? YOU POST HERE ONLY FOR WEC OK?

Ok Mate you are in u can check out the list thx for signing in :)

THIS HERE IS NOT ASM AND IF I SEE ONE MORE POST FOR ASM I AM GOING TO END MY PARNTERSHIP WITH ASM THIS HERE IS WEC AND THE POSTS SHOULD BE ONLY FOR THIS THREAD
Dude, he is on about the name of the Charlie's team in this championship.

Quoted from GTPlanet AUP: "Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters."

You seem to be forgetting that. There is no need for your use of capitals.

EDIT

Also, I would rethink your car specs, GTE's definitely. If they are balanced as they are, I will eat my hat. Surprised no-one has picked the SLS yet, it's by far the quickest at these specs.

Last edited:
Dude, he is on about the name of the Charlie's team in this championship.

Quoted from GTPlanet AUP: "Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters."

You seem to be forgetting that. There is no need for your use of capitals.

EDIT

Also, I would rethink your car specs, GTE's definitely. If they are balanced as they are, I will eat my hat. Surprised no-one has picked the SLS yet, it's by far the quickest at these specs.
Charlie does not have team in my championship ? ;)

Charlie is driving the R18, Sniper was referring to joining him in the R18. Charlie's team name is usually called AMS Racing. Sniper got confused.
I got confused because Charlie has his thread and the replys for his thread come here and i dont know who is asking for my championship or for his to join i really dont know what to do :nervous:

Back