Ford planning LeMans Return + Ford GT revival

• Thread starter Slash
  • 824 comments
28jgo0p.jpg

2lar9qo.jpg

rk813q.jpg

2zq4g7t.jpg

Call me crazy if you want, but let's say a little certain ricy sticker on the doors of the race version inspired me to do this :sly::sly: (Some of you allready saw it, some of you didn't)View attachment 482283

View attachment 482284

View attachment 482285
Exactly what I was looking for since the previous post.

That said, does that rear diffuser on the Ecoboost livery look ridiculous or just me? It looks more like a vacuum cleaner attachment than an aero part.

Exactly what I was looking for since the previous post.

That said, does that rear diffuser on the Ecoboost livery look ridiculous or just me? It looks more like a vacuum cleaner attachment than an aero part.

Well, if Ford approved it on the design it was because it does the job right, but yeah, it looks stupid in my opinion.

And from where?!. The "car suggestion" Forum??

And from where?!. The "car suggestion" Forum??
After I saw it in yellow with the black stripes my immediate thought was that I need to see this in the GT livery. Looking forward to seeing that pop up in Forza if it hasn't already. And if PD has any sense they'll do their own in a GT game.

After I saw it in yellow with the black stripes my immediate thought was that I need to see this in the GT livery. Looking forward to seeing that pop up in Forza if it hasn't already. And if PD has any sense they'll do their own in a GT game.
Ohh, you found the "ricy sticker" :lol::lol:. Yeah, I wanted to proof GT wasn't alone, due that everybody were talking about Project CARS, Assetto Corsa, specially Forza (Ford forgot their Vision GT apparently), and starting to hate and leaving GT in the dust. That's why I decided to make the "Ford GT LM race car spec III". To show everybody that, at least, someone is still having GT in his heart. I even dare to suggest it in the "suggestions" forum without knowing the "no fictional cars" policy (that's why it's blocked)... but I, apart of my deviantART, posted it as well on Ford, Ford Performance and Gran turismo's FB fanpages. And on twitter I even tagged Kaz. I other words, I planted that seed on their heads (#followthetradition) ;):gtpflag:

Sounds like someone's a bit peeved Ford partnered with Forza to promote the game & the new car.
lol. I'm not, Ford wanted a game to promote the new GT, and Forza was the one near the next corner. The rest is current history. If I were peeved, I would throw 🤬 everyday to Ford like a GT fanboy kid. I just did a design that I wanted to do. No biggie about it.

lol. I'm not, Ford wanted a game to promote the new GT, and Forza was the one near the next corner. The rest is current history. If I were peeved, I would throw 🤬 everyday to Ford like a GT fanboy kid. I just did a design that I wanted to do. No biggie about it.
Ok, because the "ricey" comment, bolded part, & claim that people are "hating & leaving" GT seems to point otherwise.

Ohh, you found the "ricy sticker" :lol::lol:. Yeah, I wanted to proof GT wasn't alone, due that everybody were talking about Project CARS, Assetto Corsa, specially Forza (Ford forgot their Vision GT apparently), and starting to hate and leaving GT in the dust. That's why I decided to make the "Ford GT LM race car spec III". To show everybody that, at least, someone is still having GT in his heart. I even dare to suggest it in the "suggestions" forum without knowing the "no fictional cars" policy (that's why it's blocked)... but I, apart of my deviantART, posted it as well on Ford, Ford Performance and Gran turismo's FB fanpages. And on twitter I even tagged Kaz. I other words, I planted that seed on their heads (#followthetradition) ;):gtpflag:

Don't worry about forgetting GT, there's a core recreating GT1 and 2 race mods in Forza. Even if Forza is your preference these days, it's quite likely anyone in their twenties and up played GT first.

Did any of you see the new Ford GT during the pre-race ceremonies of the 2015 Ford EcoBoost 400? Even hiding under a big American flag, it was still very cool seeing that beast romp around Homestead-Miami Speedway. I totally loved the previous Ford GT. Recently, the new Ford GT has grown on me. It is an awesome machine.

Oh but some people complained in a thread somewhere so now everyone has to use them or something :lol:

It's only a problem when people don't use spoilers in image-heavy (Or GIFs and videos too) threads. If every post has at least three or more attachments, the page slows down dramatically for me.

It's only a problem when people don't use spoilers in image-heavy (Or GIFs and videos too) threads. If every post has at least three or more attachments, the page slows down dramatically for me.
I can understand that but it does just get irritating that the whole page is just spoilered all over.

@CallmeDan mentions one of the reasons - a ton of images will slow the load down and make it harder to scroll through the page as it loads - and the other reason to spoiler a video in particular is that it's title or static image could be a spoiler. But it's not a lighter load on data usage, since the page will load all data within the spoiler anyway.

So really, it's pointless here.

Back