Ford Wants Gamers to Design Its New Car

Ok, someone here please enter to this and remind those guys about this :D

Ford-Vision-Gran-Turismo-Concept-Design-Sketch.jpg

What ever happened to the designed by the GTPlanet community car? Send that one in.

I'll design one that can race in GT4, GT3, GTE, LMP/Hypercar, Indy car, (V8)Supercar and WRC. All with interchangeable and removable parts that can be done quicker than changing an Audi R8 transmission from Le Mans 2000. ;):sly:

"So heres the deal Mr Ford,we take the Ford Pinto and put a V8...why are you running?"

gapproush6-jpg.28183

Real talk: The first AAA title to feature early '70s pro stocks (or modifications to turn regular Pintos, Mavericks, Camaros, Vegas, 'Cudas, etc. into reasonably accurate replicas) will get my money.

Well, maybe they didn't like that idea as much and had a rethink. A..... 7 year long.... rethink...
Well. In their defense, the Lexus LFA took 10 years, just because someone said "let's carbon fiber it" lol

So it's gonna be a cyan and magenta batmobile with 4k res and ray tracing?

I wouldn't ask gamers to design a game, let alone a car.

Cool. I propose forced software patches and OS updates at least weekly. These will be a minimum of 200GB and will take three hours to install. You will be unable to use the vehicle until updates are complete.

Jesus
gapproush6-jpg.28183

Real talk: The first AAA title to feature early '70s pro stocks (or modifications to turn regular Pintos, Mavericks, Camaros, Vegas, 'Cudas, etc. into reasonably accurate replicas) will get my money.
Putting a car known for exploding in a drag race,absolute madlads

Putting a car known for exploding in a drag race,absolute madlads
To be fair, if you manage to get in a rear-end collision while on a drag strip, you probably have far greater problems.

Cool. I propose forced software patches and OS updates at least weekly. These will be a minimum of 200GB and will take three hours to install. You will be unable to use the vehicle until updates are complete.
Also, you can only tune into one radio station and won't be able to adjust the seat unless you buy the season pass DLC that unlocks the rest of the cabin controls after 6 months.

Latest Posts

Back