Formula 1 Rolex British Grand PrixFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 336 comments
I am surprised ferrari dont just retire the car to save the engine.
Sure he might overtake perez but will it make much difference?

Hulkenburg is slow.

From the replays, it looked to me like Verstappen moved across and cut Vettel off just as he tried to get up on the inside. No wonder Vettel got caught out under braking. Surely Verstappen should've anticipated that a move was coming?

Either way, this season's been getting worse and worse for Vettel. I hope that he can turn things around before the year's end...

From the replays, it looked to me like Verstappen moved across and cut Vettel off just as he tried to get up on the inside. No wonder Vettel got caught out under braking. Surely Verstappen should've anticipated that a move was coming?

Either way, this season's been getting worse and worse for Vettel. I hope that he can turn things around before season's end...
Verstappen was on the left the entire time, he just moved a bit more to close a potential gap. Surely Vettel should have anticipated that Verstappen wouldn't let him through.

What Vettel tried to do reminds me of his 2010 pass on Button at spa. Only there he completely lost it and burst Button's radiator.

There as a gap there, otherwise Max wouldn't have turned a bit to the left. But Vettel was way too optimistic, especially on that corner and against Max, the king of late moves.

Also, poor Norris...and poor Bottas.

Haas are now *three* points behind tied-7th place Toro Rosso/Racing Point.

Biggest Disappointment of 2019 front runner.

Latest Posts

Back