Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
  • 20,007 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying and practicing with it. :/ Still don't like it....... just not fit for my driving style. All my cars feel like crap and don't respond well. *Sigh's*
On ds3 it's hard I know but, all you have to do really is take your level of aggrestion, and crank it up 50x.
 
On ds3 it's hard I know but, all you have to do really is take your level of aggrestion, and crank it up 50x.
:/ Dude I go 110% All the time. If I screw up I screw up... I don't hold back. EVER..... And in the past its cost me. I'll keep trying but I've hit my breaking point with it. Hell the only car I feel even remotely comfortable doing DT in is my old 240SX S14. -____- Which in term is super danm slow.
 
:/ Dude I go 110% All the time. If I screw up I screw up... I don't hold back. EVER..... And in the past its cost me. I'll keep trying but I've hit my breaking point with it. Hell the only car I feel even remotely comfortable doing DT in is my old 240SX S14. -____- Which in term is super danm slow.
Huh, my old Boss 302 and ISF can run it good, had to hold back actually since I had so much front end bit, wasnt used to getting more angle though. When I messed up I'd just snap real hard and fly under my own inertia.
 
Huh, my old Boss 302 and ISF can run it good, had to hold back actually since I had so much front end bit, wasnt used to getting more angle though. When I messed up I'd just snap real hard and fly under my own inertia.
I'm dealing with that. My car just snaps around like the entire thing has way to much grip. And if its not snapping I'm spinning out.
 
* Whistles * Going to be a fun season.
 
Wait, can you PM me why it isn't allowed? I would like to see your point of view.
I'll post here, because i dont want everyone using a damn viper or zr1 cotvette
 
I'll post here, because i dont want everyone using a damn viper or zr1 cotvette
So why don't you limit the number of the same model vehicle being used lool.

Like if you bump it up i'll try and use the chaser at 800 - 900. More fun for me!
 
People are going to run those cars either way. Making the hp cap higher will just result them in being slower, thus making it more fair for slower cars. I would love to go with my 1000hp R34. Just trying to give out sugestions.
 
So why don't you limit the number of the same model vehicle being used lool.

Like if you bump it up i'll try and use the chaser at 800 - 900. More fun for me!
People are going to run those cars either way. Making the hp cap higher will just result them in being slower, thus making it more fair for slower cars. I would love to go with my 1000hp R34. Just trying to give out sugestions.


OP Updated.
 
OP Updated.
I just might be blind since I was t focused on much today, typically teenage "my life is falling apart" bull but I don't see anything updated.....
 
Go look again..
 
Thank you, kind sir.
 
No.
 
IDC, No!
 
Last edited:
ICD... I can't dance, I can't talk, only thing about me is the way I walk lalalala
Lalala owww i got shot! Time to get some practice for fdc.
 
How ya gonna do that with server maintenance?
Server maintenance Isnt till Wednesday at 9 gmt.... thats what I saw I the article anyways..
 
There is one every monday bro.. I tried making a lobby around 1030 and it wouldnt let me..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back