Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get these cars because I want one before FD starts. I want a 2jZ powered FRS soo badly again. For these Team and Manufacturing points how would one team up with another? Same actual drift team or could you team up?

How do you get these cars because I want one before FD starts. I want a 2jZ powered FRS soo badly again. For these Team and Manufacturing points how would one team up with another? Same actual drift team or could you team up?

Team you can just partner up with whomever. Just need to know who so I can keep track with it for scoring purposes.

Manufacture point points go with which ever car. SO if your driving a BMW, BMW gets points, Because of that There are no car changes after qualifying for round 1.

Car changes or anything else that you change before the season start please send it to me via a pm so its easier to keep track of. Thank you.

ICD... I can't dance, I can't talk, only thing about me is the way I walk lalalala
XD Dats a good one...... hahahahaha...... Oh man..... I needed that laugh! Pfffhahahahah

Whew......... also. I went to sign up and the thing isn't showing up. :/ Its saying its no longer accepting responses or something.

Last edited:
XD Dats a good one...... hahahahaha...... Oh man..... I needed that laugh! Pfffhahahahah

Whew......... also. I went to sign up and the thing isn't showing up. :/ Its saying its no longer accepting responses or something.
I have some bad news for you son :guilty:

I got you covered Nar. Just send it to me over a pm.

Could you elaborate on this please: "
Notice: Only one of the following cars are allowed. Dodge Viper, Corvette ZR1, Lexus ISF, Mazda Spirit R. No exceptions. The ACR is not elligble to begin with. "

This can be interpreted in a few ways, I just want to be clear.

Anybody wanna do TeamTandemUnicorns with me?
Ancient Aliens.jpg

Could you elaborate on this please: "
Notice: Only one of the following cars are allowed. Dodge Viper, Corvette ZR1, Lexus ISF, Mazda Spirit R. No exceptions. The ACR is not elligble to begin with. "

This can be interpreted in a few ways, I just want to be clear.

Only 1 of any of those cars can be used. The ACR is not a valid selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back