Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that u saying talk it to him privately. There's no need to continue that argument here.
Edit: there's a reason behind all this that u are not comprehending

Major changes! Check the OP regarding those changes.

Please PM me Car changes, its much easier to keep track with them and getting the spreadsheets up to date.

Last edited:
A'ight If I read it correctly my R34 is not allowed. Should I PM you my car changes?

A'ight If I read it correctly my R34 is not allowed. Should I PM you my car changes?

Yes. Due to the recent influx an people complaining in XDC, FDC will be the premier drivers battle. XDC will remain the same.

All good, hurts my feels deeply but Ill search for a new one.
I apologize. But People want a drivers battle so this is where driver skill will be tested.. Hence the reason for cars known to be fast a point blank banned.

No body do anything. Let me get my thoughts sorted and see what happens tomorrow. More than likely things will go back to the way there were. I dont really care what people think anymore. I'm just going to do what I want anyways. I want hybrids. So just let me think about everything.

Everything is back to the way it was. Continue on.

Last edited:
Hey Fast. Still haven't fully decided/found a car. But if you could for now sign my car as the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R.

Yes you are allowed to tune your car.

Why do reverse entries give points deductions in qualifying?

Causes a loss of speed. Loss of Speed is a reduction in overall qaulifying score. Do them at you own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back