Formula one cars only for practice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdk
  • 8 comments
  • 985 views

tdk

(Banned)
Messages
453
Messages
AjKnight666
I read that twice somewhere in the forum, and I'm wondering if it's true. If it is, I'll be pissed. My goal in the game is to buy the F2007 and have fun with it, which includes getting into events.

Is it true?
 
With the way some features are being added, I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of online league or event and leaderboard that was F1 cars. Otherwise with the way things are now, considering the game is based on trophies, credits, etc...why bother putting them in?
 
You cant run events with it right now, just online and practice
 
Not even the sunday cup and the other open events? :(
 
Highly likely that this is due to licensing rights from ferrari?.
 
F1 would have been great, i mean, formula gt was fun and all and i still race those events when i'm feeling froggy, but there is still a generic feel to it, real live f1 cars from lotus, cosworth, bmw, and ferrari would be awesome to say the least.

For those of you who would point me to F1 2010, save your breath, codemasters sucks IMO. I cant stand their "realistic" racing, it isnt even close.
 
Has anyone actually noticed that the FGT sounds like the cars from F1 Championship Edition from 3 years ago lol
 
I also plan to buy one of the F1 cars. I mainly want it for racing online, just hoping that others plan to do the same so I can actually find people to race F1 with.
 
Back