Forza 4 Feature Wish list!

Forza 4 features wishlist :

1) The ability to choose which opponent cars, from the same class you want to battle with in the single race or championship mode. This could appeal to those who actually wanted to race with the cars from the same era.

2) Qualifying session.

3) More cars involved per race session, 15~20 cars?

4) When fitting wider tyres, they should stick out of the wheel arches.

5) Found that on some cars, when fitting lowered suspension (even race suspension), visually it didn't go lowered enough as there's still large gap between the tyres & the wheel arches, take one example Nissan Silvia S14. This should also be corrected.

Cheers.

Forza 4 Wishlist

1. More Aussie cars, like a commodore ute, HSV commodores, falcons
2. the ability to have flame come out of the exhaust
3. have more wheels from aftermarket brands and also generic car brands (BMW,Lamborghini,SUbaru etc.)
4. A Learner's Course, where they teach you the basics of mastering Forza
5. Change the time and weather for race courses
6. The ability to change the size of your exhaust

Maybe a system like TDU, where you can choose from manufacturer options like the colour, seats and wheels.
Exhaust backfires
More up-to-date cars (Veyron SS, Agera, R8 GT, Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera etc)
Day and night cycle/weather
Hopefully rallying of some sort

Id like to see The Ultimate Bad Boy Mustang 1000bhp :dopey:

-id like to see challenges like off of Top gear
-id like to see big 18 wheeler trucks(optimus prime status):)
-Monster trucks
-Motorcycles/quad bikes lol
-for multiplayer you could include jumping busses with your cars
-Add white wall tires to the game
-customize the interior of your car (like the stearing wheel and add certain objects on your rear view mirror)
-add more crash/collision damage( doors fall of cars, windows break, flat tires some times,rims fly off,)
-The weather race in rain ( lol add snow, and include snow tires for Multiplayer)
-Customize your Actualy Driver, change the his helment add diff colors to his jump suit)
-Add more concept cars
-add radio to the cars, (add your device and the game can read the music off the device and play it)

The cars' SOUND.
Not to say that the current ones are lousy, but when you changed your car's exhaust system to either high performance or race type, so do the exhaust sound, should automatically changed as well! And yes, the exhaust flames should appear with the increased level of engine tuning.

I hope to God they don't try and add some of the stuff mentioned so far like bikes and trucks or even rally for that matter. The trouble with GT5 is that they tried to do too much and ended up doing most things half as#ed.

If they simply refine the graphics and physics model, add more cars and real world tracks and work on AI and race features, FM4 will be amazing!

CarreraGT has nailed it. Improved graphics and physics. Keep it simple, make it better without the unfinished rush.
The most important improvement in my opinion would be a proper force feedback wheel. I know this has been posted to death, however it remains one of the top wishes for Forza fans. I look forward to seeing how they have addressed this.

You graphic junkies end up ruining the game lol.

Look at Kaz and his quest for the ultimate realism. So much bogged down with moddeling seatbelt stitching, certain elements of the game get dropped.

Give me features and polished gameplay over looks anytime.

I really think it's a generation thing, this fancy graphics stuff.

The cars' SOUND.
Not to say that the current ones are lousy, but when you changed your car's exhaust system to either high performance or race type, so do the exhaust sound, should automatically changed as well! And yes, the exhaust flames should appear with the increased level of engine tuning.

Most racing games have lousy sound and Forza really isn't that much different in that regard.

Cars sound way too smooth in most games, even in stock parts.

Mostly a lot have been mentioned: Weather, night/day cycle, more modifications, the little things that make the bigger picture etc etc.

But the main killer for me would be better 3rd party wheel support. I know this would be in conjunction with Microsoft, but this is the prime Xbox racer; that has to count for something. As far as I'm concerned it pales to the PS3 and GT5 because most can only afford to play with a controller. As good as the Fanatec wheel is, it's massively expensive. For example in Europe for the full set it costs roughly 500 EUR (£450) ($725) which is double the G27.

Most racing games have lousy sound and Forza really isn't that much different in that regard.

Cars sound way too smooth in most games, even in stock parts.

Mostly a lot have been mentioned: Weather, night/day cycle, more modifications, the little things that make the bigger picture etc etc.

But the main killer for me would be better 3rd party wheel support. I know this would be in conjunction with Microsoft, but this is the prime Xbox racer; that has to count for something. As far as I'm concerned it pales to the PS3 and GT5 because most can only afford to play with a controller. As good as the Fanatec wheel is, it's massively expensive. For example in Europe for the full set it costs roughly 500 EUR (£450) ($725) which is double the G27.

A Fanatec GT2 + Standard Fanatec 3 Pedal setup = 300 Euros / £264 which is very close to the G27..

But I agree that MS have to really sort out the £100 wheel range pronto..

A Fanatec GT2 + Standard Fanatec 3 Pedal setup = 300 Euros / £264 which is very close to the G27..

But I agree that MS have to really sort out the £100 wheel range pronto..

While that is true, I've heard the standard pedals are poor (don't quote me on this mind!). Plus if you want a H-shifter, you need to add another 50 EUR.

You can get the G27 for <£200 when it's in stock. I got mine for about £170 iirc late last year and play have been selling them for £190 recently.

I'm not sure how easy it would be for MS to code support for the alternative FFB in a future xbox update, or they could just support the 3rd party manufacturers for future products. Either would be fine with me. I'm just not seeing evidence of either.

I'm really not sure if I'd buy Forza 4 without a wheel, but with one there would be no hesitation.

Ditch the invalid lap system and replace it with a system that actually effects the race results. If someone cuts a corner or wall rides make it harder for them to win the race rather than just flagging thier lap.

No, keep the invalid lap system and add some sort of race-effecting penalty. If someone does something that benefits their lap time, I still want it to not count on any leaderboards, but then impose a penalty on top of that to directly hurt their race result.

You know, F1 2010 did a decent job of implementing a flag and penalty system. While not perfect, it made some sort of effort to penalize you for unsafe driving, poor sportsmanship, and rule-breaking, and something like that could be implemented in FM3, as well.

Get rid of all the blinding white screens and go back to black or some other color that is not so hard on the eyes.

You need to see your local optometrist if the color white is a problem for your eyes. You might have some sort of problem with your irises.

whole list of things that no other console racing game has

Wow, somebody really wants FM4 to be ten times as awesome as any other console racing game for the next five years. You've listed a whole bunch of things that GT5 and every other racing game on any console lacks.

Yeah, I know, it's a wishlist thread. I'm just sort of defending the franchise, pointing out that not yet having those things doesn't mean it's lacking relative to the opposition.

Forza 4 Feature Wish list!

Obviously, anybody would want more cars and tracks for FM4. That isn't worth mention because it just goes without saying. I'm also down for the usual staple requests like night and weather, more cars on track, and physics tweaks. Other than the staples....

Course Builder
With more customizability than GT5's Course Maker. Ideally, I don't just want to randomly generate courses based on certain number values I plug in, but rather would like to enjoy control over every intimate detail. If that isn't realistic for the game, then at least give me a few more measures of control than PD did for GT5.

Penalty/Flag System
F1 2010 did a fairly decent job of this. If they simply did something similar to F1 2010, that would be great.

Dynamic Track Surface
Again nodding to F1 2010, I like the fact that the track can rubber-in, have "marbles" build up off the race line, has variable amounts of water on different parts of the track when it rains rather than just a fixed amount of water everywhere, a drying race line in the wet, and rain washing away rubber and marbles.

More Tire Wear
I don't mean generic tire wear, but specifics like flat-spotting and build-up of dirt or gravel when going off the track.

Qualifying
I don't think that needs any explanation. This would basically prolong races into race weekends, and this could tie in to the other suggestion about rubber-in, as rubber laid down during qualifying could be there for the race.

Get rid of all the blinding white screens and go back to black or some other color that is not so hard on the eyes.

You need to see your local optometrist if the color white is a problem for your eyes. You might have some sort of problem with your irises.

Hey may not need to see the local optometrist but he sure did one thing if it isn't the case, he just "told" on himself. More specifically he told on his TV setup. If the white is too bright his TV is too bright and nine outta ten times he probably hasn't changed much if any settings that came from out the box. A novice "calibration" will take care of any ultra bright white screen.

Option to remove the stock wing. And more choice of body parts. More realistic Physics System. And you have to be able to choose to apply a Hardtop on a Convertible, and be able to put the top up, or down during a race on certain cars by going into the pits. This would be helpful with weather effects.

And dew forming on the road during a night race. Imagine, a 24 Hour Race and you start to slip during the morning due to dew forming on the road. Plus a gigantic race grid.

And skid marks staying for the race, with smoke effects accurate to how much wheel spin you have. And a cool effect for drifting, have strips of rubber fly off your tire.

Theres a video for an example. Skip to 1:25.

Last edited:
Back