Forza 5 Car & Track List

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 458 comments
Well, given that people have probably already made all the other liveries, it's not that silly. You only need one of each when you have a livery editor.

Truuuuuuuuuue. Whats the maximum cars on the track for FM5?

Can I please have the source to where it says The Ring will be a DLC release? I don't think there are any plans to release anything apart from future DLC cars.

Please let me know if that's incorrect. Cheers.

Can I please have the source to where it says The Ring will be a DLC release? I don't think there are any plans to release anything apart from future DLC cars.

Please let me know if that's incorrect. Cheers.
Apparently, the Ring DLC was mentioned in an EVO Magazine article on Forza 5. But I don't know the authenticity of this claim. It is just speculation.

In an article about T10's response to the token system, he mentioned tracks coming in the future. The article was from the 26th. He also mentioned a laser-scanned Ring earlier this year.

I would be happy if it gets released that is one track I spent alot of time on in GT5.

I'm sure the description for the car pass was posted on here with mention of cars and expansion packs. The latter to me would cover tracks, if we were to speculate.

VXR
I'm sure the description for the car pass was posted on here with mention of cars and expansion packs. The latter to me would cover tracks, if we were to speculate.
Did they release any tracks on Forza 4? I can't remember.

No, because they said the Nurburgring GP track for FM3 sold poorly and they didn't recoup their losses.

Edited to add: The situation with the Nordschleife could also rest on the German automobile association ADAC and their plan to buy it.

Last edited:
VXR
No, because they said the Nurburgring GP track for FM3 sold poorly and they didn't recoup their losses.

Edited to add: The situation with the Nordschleife could also rest on the German automobile association ADAC and their plan to buy it.
Would that mean the licence in place would be null and void?

It might mean ADAC would want to renegotiate, or have their logos added if they added them to the real track. Just speculation on my part.

VXR
It might mean ADAC would want to renegotiate, or have their logos added if they added them to the real track. Just speculation on my part.
It will be interesting to see if it makes it

I have to say that I'm really jealous that GT6 and NFS Rivals got the new Mustang and no word for Forza 5, hopefully we see it soon.

2015FordMustangRevealed.jpg~original

I really like the lines and rims on that beauty/beast.

Minor gripe: seems to have lost some of it's "American Muscle" roots and borrow a few elements from the Evo and Jag XKR.

Thoughts?

Yeah, it's definitely going towards a more European feel, but that's Ford's aim for the entire brand. They're trying to make the Mustang itself a global vehicle.

Yeah, it's definitely going towards a more European feel, but that's Ford's aim for the entire brand. They're trying to make the Mustang itself a global vehicle.

Which is such a stupid idea - people overseas buy the Mustang because it is a uniquely American icon.

Yeah... somebody please get Ford's shot-callers off pot.

It's an American icon and needs to stay that way...it's a friggin' Mustang for cra*'s sakes!

Back