Forza 5 Launchtrailer

• Thread starter meflis
  • 48 comments
New things confirmed:

Chrome paints (judging by the Abu Dhabi spec Aventador)
DBR9
Yas Marina (in-game, we already technically knew)
facelifted FD RX-7
Ferrari Enzo (unsurprising)
Corvette ZR1 (also unsurprising)
'Cuda
Mustang Boss 429

Fantastic launch trailer! Pure eye candy in 1080p and full screen.

It's great to finally see a F1 car in action in Forza and cannot wait to see the classic ones as well. Looking forward to see more of the Top Gear collaboration too. Damn, Turn10. Throw in dynamic weather and day/night cycles next time and you have one hell of a game.

Looks great. I'd be interested to know how T10 managed to get what appears to a Lotus E21 (2013) into FM5 without breaking the current F1 licensing arrangements with Codemasters!

Also, Yas Marina included, not bad. And the sounds, damn good!

Shame it doesn't have weather or day/night transitions...

Looks great. I'd be interested to know how T10 managed to get what appears to a Lotus E21 (2013) into FM5 without breaking the current F1 licensing arrangements with Codemasters!

Also, Yas Marina included, not bad. And the sounds, damn good!

Shame it doesn't have weather or day/night transitions...
May be they got the sub-license or something. Turn 10 is better than PD at getting licenses :)

Oh, wait... I think I know how Turn 10 got the Lotus F1 car on Forza 5. As we know, Lotus F1 team is broke as so they must've taken any kind of offer that giving them some money lol.

Oh wow. That looked amazing, I'm impressed. And also, YAS MARINA CIRCUIT!! :D Love that track.
YES YES Toko, its inclusion finally has been confirmed :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't made up my mind of getting the Forza 5 & Xbox One but this trailer has convinced me like 90% of getting them.

Lol, the only way that PD can do better than Turn 10 with Yas Marina Circuit is having weather/time variables. Especially the twilight time frame during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Oh yes, absolutely. *Sigh* I wish PD can get that track, but I can easily get over it with the new Course Maker to create tracks. Anyway, FM is lucky to have it. :)

OMFG! I feel like a kid at christmas again. That is an awesome trailer. The next two weeks can go quick enough.

So very very tempting...

Don't understand all the Yas Marina love though, that track only provides about 10-15 seconds of enjoyable driving per lap :/

New things confirmed:

Chrome paints (judging by the Abu Dhabi spec Aventador)

I thought Dan had mentioned chrome paints months ago during one of the interviews talking about all the new materials?

He did, but so far we had only seen them on one T10-provided livery, IIRC. Still not sure if we'll have any colours other than silver and gold, though.

Holy ****, I was not expecting to see a Lotus F1 car...And those sounds!!!!!

iByAfO1BJEt5s.gif

Shakey shakey!

Christmans comes on the 22nd of Nov this year :cheers::bowdown::gtpflag:

That is a pretty dang good trailer. So excited that they put Yas Marina AND Bathurst into this game. Looking forward to playing this when I get an X1 in 2014. Would have purchased the X1 at launch but F5 not having night day and weather was a bit of a downer.

F1 car + livery editor? Awesome.

They may have a relatively tiny car list, but they really are covering all the bases.

I had to watch the trailer 3 times to pick up even half of what was going on. Loved seeing the built-up rubber marbles on the outside of the turns in the Sebring footage. Beautiful at 1080p too.

Back