Forza 6 Photo thread

Picture+15.png

GetPhoto.ashx

images

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
So I'm thinking of plastidipping my car this color so I did it in the game first, what do you guys think of it before I go ahead and order the buckets of plastidip.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bravo! Stunning shot!
Thanks...Funny how some random shots can end up being your best.
This is a new livery for my fav Ferrari. wont post the set as Peb has me worried. Ill have to come up with something better. I like a challenge
23422439983_6035bd6d71_c.jpg

23753503150_c77477003a_c.jpg

24049163425_b8b95f7e8f_c.jpg

I am really happy with this livery. I think it turned out well. Not an exact copy of the original but close.
If you want to see the rest visit https://www.flickr.com/photos/jakenj9/

The standard here just keeps getting better and better....
Here is a reason I really love Forza. You browse through the car roster to select something new to drive and some of the things you would usually just skip over turn out to be quite a surprise. This lexus from my latest set is a great example. Was looking to spend some coin and would have skipped this car thinking it was for retired old granpas... I was wrong. The full set is up in my gallery.. Go and buy this car now...

23502934723_67e1e75491_c.jpg

23502876913_33691ff63a_c.jpg

24103549616_c0a4dca673_c.jpg

VXR
@TokoTurismo I absolutely love the livery style you've made, it suits the IDx so well and as its a concept, it's really giving me a Ridge Racer vibe.
Haha. Thanks man, glad you love it. :)👍 Also you've guessed it because the design really was inspired by Ridge Racer, as well as Burnout 3 Takedown. :D I'm planning on creating more fictional manufactures to get more of that 'feel'. Currently thinking of creating one that has something to do with 'turbo' for turbocharged cars, my fav! :embarrassed:

Back