Forza 6 Photo thread

There really isn't a car in this month's pack that isn't photogenic. There's more from where this came from, but I'll refrain from picdumping here.
BONUS - I finally won the Nurburgring endurance race, and bought a new toy with the prize money...

(Yes, it has the GT Sport stripes, and yes, I'll make them available sometime soon...)

Working on my Touring Car Masters stable. All works in progress.
Nigel Benson Monaro
22.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

Cameron Tilley Valiant Pacer(wish I could downgrade the engine to a 6-cylinder)
2011-TCM-Darwin-60-CTilley-Pacer.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

Jim Richards Javelin
v8s02tas-07087-55c339deec0ec.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

There really isn't a car in this month's pack that isn't photogenic. There's more from where this came from, but I'll refrain from picdumping here.
BONUS - I finally won the Nurburgring endurance race, and bought a new toy with the prize money...

(Yes, it has the GT Sport stripes, and yes, I'll make them available sometime soon...)

Some cooking' shots in here, THAT LYKAN !!

upload_2016-1-7_9-52-44.png

Did someone say Spec GTP?! :D

Despite being a 2015, it seems the Formula Mazda is based off the pre-2004 model, with a carb'd rotary instead of the Renesis. I've tried to modernize it, so it's sitting at 249HP now, and at a PI of 785. Good fun, and seriously fast: I landed at 32nd in the Americas on the leaderboard at Lime Rock, without touching the tune, and still having 15 PI to spend if I feel like it.

I'm actually surprised that the e21 hasn't shown its face in Forza yet. Turn 10 actually has been very keen on adding BMWs within their series.

Back