Forza 6 Photo thread

Long Beach and Bathurst are the only circuits I don't set AI to Unbeatable. Because, this stuff happens...
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhoto6XJ799LO.jpg

Yeah, that was definitely a bizarre exclusion. I went back to the game last night to collect all my Hub rewards (exactly 11 million credits), and I forgot about all the strange holes in the list. No E46?!

That Roller really should have been in Horizon 2.

Yeah, that was definitely a bizarre exclusion. I went back to the game last night to collect all my Hub rewards (exactly 11 million credits), and I forgot about all the strange holes in the list. No E46?!

Tell me about it. Those two cars, the Eldorado and the S65 from Horizon 1 would've made perfect sense to be in Horizon 2.

I can see the Eldorado and S65 not making it since they would have had to be remodeled for the XB1, but there were several cars from FM5 that could have easily have been included with FH2 that would have required no new modeling, just an update to the license.

And don't even get me started on the exclusion of Peugeot and Citroën in a game that takes place in France.

I remember that old Wynn's logo. It was a classic of the '70s.

I love this shot. Two tube-framed monsters battling side by side.

I like this one, a nice profile with garage doors as a background.

Thank you Populuxe Cowboy!

Last edited:
Back