Forza 6 Photo thread

Guess I'll be visiting Brands today.

Experimenting with the 595. It welcomes any kind of color combo and shapes. Such a chracter driven automobile.
GetPhoto.ashx

It was all fun and games...

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhotoTNSAZNJX.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhotoTNSAZNJX.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 15
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhotoPQ53470R.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhotoPQ53470R.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 15
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhotoLTI7LFKO.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhotoLTI7LFKO.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 15
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhotoN285FM5N.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhotoN285FM5N.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 16
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhoto03U3AHIS.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhoto03U3AHIS.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 15
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhotoTNSAZNJX.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhotoTNSAZNJX.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 15
Sneak peak of my Cooper '65 build
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhoto(9).jpg

Ah, who am I kidding?
IIIIIt's baaaaaaack!
[ATH]
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhoto(6).jpg

After a 10day restoration of my imported ex-Gulf Cooper S, the #71 is back!
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhoto(5).jpg

What better way to break in a new ride than a cruise up and down The Mountain.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhoto(7).jpg

As preparations for the Bathurst 12HR commence, I could only get up to the normal 60km/h limit around the public road. Still felt good though.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_GetPhoto(8).jpg

This was also special as to commemorate the 50th Mini I have built. Thanks to the team at Swiftune for the 130hp engine build. shoutout to the 1's and 0's from the paint shop at Forza Motorsport. The green .29/.19/.50 came out fantastic. Along with the .10/.20/1.00 stripes & Cooper S wreath. Special "50" badge from the gang at Classic Touring Car Racing Club and matte black 10"x6" ATS wheels cap off the exterior.

Now that I'm up to 73 Cooper '65s, this one is pick of the litter. Definitely a keeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 508416 View attachment 508420

Bellisimo, man. Bellisimo.

And for my next act, how bout I cook up a wish for the Lancia Thema?

Oh yes, the Thema would be a wonderful choice. There's lots of those 80s and early 90s Italian cars I'd love to see. The second gen Delta, especially. I just love how that car looks and typically, they came out the year Lancia pulled out of the UK, so we never got it in RHD. I'd have owned one by now if we had.

Back