Forza 6 Photo thread

I've also been racing at Rio with the Vintage Car events. All the AI cars go so hard at each corner. Too much fun in these cars.
I'm not getting the same variety of cars as you are. I'm racing the new Mercedes-Benz 280SL stock at Prague in the Free Run with cars restricted to Vintage Touring but I only get more 280SLs and the C1 Corvette. Occasionally a Fiat 8V, but that's it. Am I racing in the wrong class or something?

D
I'm not getting the same variety of cars as you are. I'm racing the new Mercedes-Benz 280SL stock at Prague in the Free Run with cars restricted to Vintage Touring but I only get more 280SLs and the C1 Corvette. Occasionally a Fiat 8V, but that's it. Am I racing in the wrong class or something?
Depends on the tune as well. The 280SL is E273. A stock Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso is D400. They are in the same class but each has a different level of performance.
I notice some cars are loaded as close to the Class as the car I choose.

Edit: Just set up a Free Play race using Vintage Touring cars.
I'm using a D356 Aston DB5. The AI are using
3 D400 250 GT
4 D363 250 Cali
4 D352 Ferrari 500M
3 D341 Aston DB5
3 D328 Dino
3 D327 Lotus Eleven
3 D304 E-Type

7 different cars out of 15, in the Vintage Touring class.

Last edited:
Sometimes they come back...

Back in the FM5 days (around the time the Nurburgring came out, I reckon), I developed for a short amount of time a strong interest in the Abarth 500. I'll have to be honest; this car was born while I was burning cash in weird builds in GT6, and only after being positively impressed by a 425pp build I tried (successfully) to replicate its looks and performance as close as possible on what was, back then, the Xbox One's premiere driving simulator.
I ended up building three very similar cars, all of which I enjoyed extensively in C-class Rival events and multiplayer lobbies.
Eventually, as I abandoned FM5 those Abarths were left to gather dust in my virtual garage.

Well, today I remembered you can import tunes and paints from FM5 into FM6 - or rather, I arrived to the conclusion that I could've revived my beloved trackday enfant terrible. Well, better late than never, right?
It got some further upgrades to bring it back to the C-class forefront, and an updated paintjob; it also got the new Momo Revenge wheels, probably the closest we're ever going to get to the OZ Italia 150 fitted to the original GT6 car.

Having a rest from designs!

25943987755_1175b4ddfb_h.jpg

25311291744_0c63515035_h.jpg

25315253823_8723827948_h.jpg

25943989515_43c5b5e0b0_h.jpg

25849020421_20bf7064ce_h.jpg

I really like this car. All twelve colors look great on it. I imagine if I was shopping for one in 1967, the salesman would be standing there tapping his foot impatiently while I dithered over which color to get it in. I photographed it in Prague because there are so many beautiful buildings. There's a stunning view everywhere you look.

I never did post up photos of the January DLC cars, so here they are. I still need to do February, too. I haven't spent nearly enough time in that Kadett. The Manaro has been taking up most of my time from this group.

And I got 4 of these. I sure wish we could gift cars. It would be nice to share them with the people who missed out.

Back