Forza 6 Photo thread

One more for now, still need to fiddle around with the setting and i will get it. :)
FMF1 3.jpg

Alright everyone. I don't mean to sound clueless here, but I just recently picked up an Xbox One, and I can't seem to figure out how you guys are uploading these pictures? On the PS4, I used to be able to save them to a flash drive and transfer them over but I see no such capabilities on the X1.

Can someone please tell me what you do to transfer your pictures so I can participate in this thread?

Much appreciated :D

Alright everyone. I don't mean to sound clueless here, but I just recently picked up an Xbox One, and I can't seem to figure out how you guys are uploading these pictures? On the PS4, I used to be able to save them to a flash drive and transfer them over but I see no such capabilities on the X1.

Can someone please tell me what you do to transfer your pictures so I can participate in this thread?

Much appreciated :D
First, make sure any photo(s) you would like to share are uploaded to the Forza website. You should be asked if you would like to upload them after you take each picture. Then just go to the Forza website (x), sign in, and under the "Community" tab will be "Gallery". Click that and you'll see all your pictures that have been uploaded.

Hope that helps!

First, make sure any photo(s) you would like to share are uploaded to the Forza website. You should be asked if you would like to upload them after you take each picture. Then just go to the Forza website (x), sign in, and under the "Community" tab will be "Gallery". Click that and you'll see all your pictures that have been uploaded.

Hope that helps!

Ah! that's where I made my mistake. I took a picture and saved it, but I guess I didn't share it to the website. That's why I couldn't see them. Will do that when I get home later.

Thanks for your help :cheers:

Back