Forza Horizon 2 General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 4,200 comments
Ok. One last question. How much does the 037 cost?

I havent bought one yet...the game gives you the 037 to race against the balloons...But I have bought other cars and they seem more obtainable than in FM5...meaning before you know it you have 1 mill credits in just a few hour of playing...

Hooned around for a couple of hours tonight and the game's nothing special. Quite mediocre really.

That is, if mediocre is spelt "exhilarating"... :lol:

I'm too sleepy to type but I managed to snap a couple of photos before turning in.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

You beat me to it! :)

Well, I don't know about the xbox one version, but you do win the car you drive in each showcase even on the 360 event.
Huh. That's different. You only get the Ferrari Challenge Stradale after the first showcase event on the XB1.

And for the guy who was wondering about the 037, you don't get it as a prize car on the XB1, but it's not that expensive at all and you should be able to buy it after only an hour or two of racing.

Huh. That's different. You only get the Ferrari Challenge Stradale after the first showcase event on the XB1.
Yeah and the stranger factor is that the cars don't show up in the dealerships until you win them in these events. I won a Bowler Nemsis EXR, C1 Chevrolet Corvette, and an Aston Martin Vanquish. I forgot what the fourth car was.

This is the first Saturday morning I've wanted to leap out of bed and start playing Xbox since like ever. Thank you Forza Horizon 2.

I hope my rewards come in soon. I want to pick up a Lancia Fulvia and 037 Stradale after reading this thread.

Last edited:
Yeah and the stranger factor is that the cars don't show up in the dealerships until you win them in these events. I won a Bowler Nemsis EXR, C1 Chevrolet Corvette, and an Aston Martin Vanquish. I forgot what the fourth car was.
Well it prevents you wasting cash I suppose.
But a car then right after end up winning the same motor.

Great game.

Omg you have to drive the stock '69 Charger and park it in a tunnel,
listen to the idle sound for a minute and then just floor it.:bowdown:
I got this car from a wheel spin, it was totally worth it. :P
Seriously guys with this game, I don't know if I care about the next Motorsport title, atleast not in this moment.

Well it prevents you wasting cash I suppose.
But a car then right after end up winning the same motor.

Great game.
My rewards came through a couple of hours before I switched on this morning. Rally Fighter was the first car I bought so I'll probably just throw the gift one off a cliff somewhere. WRX is nice but I already got one via wheelspin. P1 will come in handy, it handled great stock in the bucket list challenge, can't wait to see what the tuning community do with it.

Ninja Tune should be prosecuted under the trade description act, those are not tunes lol. Hospital Records have some surprisingly melodic tracks though. Once I can pick up Levante I'm probably gonna keep it locked to them, singing "kill the wabbit" along to Wagner's Ride Of The Valkyries while hurtling through a maze of maize will be awesome. It'll be weird seeing the ravers dancing along to it at the hubs. :lol:

Last edited:
Like every racing game, FH also has it's own "sweet spot", for me this is: lower class cars, am.muscle, classics, and awd rally icons.
You can't enjoy supercars (except highway) or sport class on bumpy local roads. Those work great on Forza 4/5 tracks ;)

Done the final race with the McLaren P1, on maximum Drivatar difficulty... What a blast!!! A guy with a Veneno tailed me for the entire race, but in the end I came first. I might have won the final... But that's just the beginning of the game: it's just 16% complete!

I have the worst luck with the wheel spin. Only cars I've managed to snag are an NA Miata, an RX-8, an Abarth 500, a Golf R and a Diablo. They're all good cars for sure, but I was kind of hoping to get some that are either more expensive or ones that I personally really like.

Even the money I've received is tragic; highest amount I've received is 50k. Only real advantage I have is the VIP bonus, which at the very least doubles it all. Oh, and I have the perk for better rewards too. Beginning to think I wasted 5 skill points now!

Yeah I feel like Clark Griswold now with the wheel spin. But regardless of what I win, nothing is better than hitting that spin button, closing my eyes until the clicking stops...... And seeing 3300cr won, lol!

Its all for fun and I honestly didn't think of all the great things in this game, the wheel spin would be a top 10 fav.

By the way, I received an email from Cryptarch Industry, welcoming me to the Wheel Spin. Signed by who else.......the Cryptarch, FML!🤬

Silly question, why haven't I go any rivals?
Do i need to carry on doing championship races or something?

Yeah, Rivals events sort of trigger around the middle of the 2nd or 3rd championship, if my memory's right. Don't know why it isn't there from the start in all honesty.

Thanks wiz.

Is there telemetry in the game ala Forza motor sports. Tuning is the same but when I select telemetry via the pad some rave tune plays lol.

I haven't found any telemetry option yet.

Keep playing, eventually you can listen to some soothing, relaxing classical tunes......while ripping your car through vineyards, destroying mopeds and chasing hot air balloons, ah the chaotic bliss!

Thanks wiz.

Is there telemetry in the game ala Forza motor sports. Tuning is the same but when I select telemetry via the pad some rave tune plays lol.

Press pause, go down to the Progress tab, then on that page, go to the Stats tab, and there should be one labelled telemetry. I didn't have to a solid look through it, but it doesn't seem to be an actual telemetry option; from what I saw, it just provides averages of all the various bits of data (e.g. average tyre temperature = X degrees). As I said, I didn't probably read through it, so it might have more to it than that.

Press pause, go down to the Progress tab, then on that page, go to the Stats tab, and there should be one labelled telemetry. I didn't have to a solid look through it, but it doesn't seem to be an actual telemetry option; from what I saw, it just provides averages of all the various bits of data (e.g. average tyre temperature = X degrees). As I said, I didn't probably read through it, so it might have more to it than that.
To be honest in this game you may as well throw the tuning book out of the window. The various surfaces make it awkward.

I'm not sure but it may be a good idea to bank two or three wheelspins before hitting the button. I did and the game keeps throwing cars at me. Picked up a Cobra, MX-5 and a couple of WRXs so far.

Back