Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Imagine being dumb enough to spend hours re-spending the 5,500 skill points you had from when the car masteries were reset months ago, grinding custom motorway races for easy money (and more skill points) and selling tons of cars in the AH so you could afford to buy an ATS GT, M3 GTS, 917LH and Rossion Q1 (as well as some other hard to find cars that were released during the few months you took away from the game) at a total combined value of about 60M, then not even a week later see them all up for grabs for free.

Oh well, I guess I'll still be able to sell them, even if only for a fraction of what I paid... I still need another 13 cars, none of which I've seen on the AH except for one Alpine that I missed thanks to having fat thumbs and the three Renaults (2018 Megane RS, Clio 197 and Clio RS16) that cost 10-20M each. I'm not paying that much for a production hot hatch!

Could be PG making a mistake, could be the legendary British Leyland build quality... who knows, really.
c40ddda9-db86-4522-9213-dae56c1a3843.jpg

is it me or is there a bug on lfa's engine sound? i noticed the sound is louder when the car is pointing the same direction of the camera, but when u move the camera around (especially looking back at the car) it gets quieter.

also free cars with a valentine day theme one being a 53 corvette other is a Bac Mono

Last edited:
i noticed the sound is louder when the car is pointing the same direction of the camera, but when u move the camera around (especially looking back at the car) it gets quieter.
Because the Exhaust comes out the back. Some cars with side exit exhaust sound loader when you pan the camera around tot he side of the car.

Because the Exhaust comes out the back. Some cars with side exit exhaust sound loader when you pan the camera around tot he side of the car.
ah. i c when i tested the Abarth 124 spider. auido sounded the same all around the car. prob just a old recording.

I'd chalk it up to BL. Some diagrams and pics of real ones seem to have a varying gap, but none ever seem to have the wheel perfectly centered in the arch

iGHJeKG6zedPXJ6Ty0xYwptfsr5bjokMSjEOMAUnkAOZWIk8vNo6cY2qVKkSEqP1WBGw8TB1HxRVqovvLQE050pJcgdL5fwNuWJnQTKnfYPjJCCCr8i9g62tbNmGaXhi

I just noticed the fronts are not centered in game either, so that might actually be on PG.

I've noticed that only the left rear tire on the Rover creates smoke when doing a burnout from a standstill. Is uneven power distribution to adjacent tires actually a thing?

Last edited:
I just noticed the fronts are not centered in game either, so that might actually be on PG.
Looking at a profile pick of an SD1 on Wikipedia, I noticed the front wheel wasn’t centered there, either.

also free cars with a valentine day theme one being a 53 corvette other is a Bac Mono
Turns out they’re giving away the same two cars in FM7 as well.

Back