Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I'd chalk it up to BL. Some diagrams and pics of real ones seem to have a varying gap, but none ever seem to have the wheel perfectly centered in the arch:
View attachment 890857

rover_sd1_goodwood_simister_23031804.jpg

iGHJeKG6zedPXJ6Ty0xYwptfsr5bjokMSjEOMAUnkAOZWIk8vNo6cY2qVKkSEqP1WBGw8TB1HxRVqovvLQE050pJcgdL5fwNuWJnQTKnfYPjJCCCr8i9g62tbNmGaXhi
Adding race suspension seems to make it more noticeable. Scroll through the different upgrades and as the car lowers, it pushes the wheels even further back.

I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking at there. You bought a Subaru for 15k? What am I missing?

Have any of you ever noticed how the front splitter is animated on the Mk.IV Supra? Depending on the speed, it will come out and close itself.

All these years I never thought it did that, but it's a nice attention to detail by PG, as always. :)

Have any of you ever noticed how the front splitter is animated on the Mk.IV Supra? Depending on the speed, it will come out and close itself.

All these years I never thought it did that, but it's a nice attention to detail by PG, as always. :)
I never realized that it had active aero, either. I should check to see if it's the same with GTS.

I never realized that it had active aero, either. I should check to see if it's the same with GTS.
I didn't either haha. I checked in GTS one time and the front splitter is not animated (mind you, I have the game). Although I can tell you the Mitsubishi 3000GT has active aero from front to rear.

I didn't either haha. I checked in GTS one time and the front splitter is not animated (mind you, I have the game). Although I can tell you the Mitsubishi 3000GT has active aero from front to rear.
I knew that the 3000GT had active aero.

As for the Supra, the one in Horizon is the 1998 RZ model, while the one in GTS is the '97. Maybe the newer one added active aero.

I knew that the 3000GT had active aero.

As for the Supra, the one in Horizon is the 1998 RZ model, while the one in GTS is the '97. Maybe the newer one added active aero.
Got Curious and did a bit of google-fu, Seems the Active front Splitter was an option extra on the A80 Supra, so not all of them had it. Perhaps the one PD used as reference for their model did not have it installed while the one T10/PG had did have it installed.

Yes, I remember noticing it all the way back in FM6.

Got bored, so I made a "Top Class" tune for the VW pickup. I usually make tunes that go to the top of the stock class.

My GT is the same as my user.

Makes sense in a way, most (if not all) current Holdens were rebadged Opels, and that belongs to PSA now. It'd be a shame to lose Holden in future games, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

That doesn't seem to have prevented most other orphan brands with long histories and/or large followings (including GM ones like Pontiac, Oldsmobile and Hummer) from appearing in games up until this point, and I suspect Holden won't be much different (especially since GM will be hanging on to the rights to the name and other intellectual property like body designs).

If Holden was a standalone company like Studebaker or sold off like Saab I'd be worried...

I hope we don't lose Holden and the other manufacturers mentioned. But I am positive we wouldn't lose them in the next Forzas. T10/PG are just so darn good at obtaining different licenses regardless of companies like Pontiac not existing anymore.

So my fingers are crossed we get to keep Holden, HDT and HSV on board for FM8 and FH5. 👍

Also, it's sad to hear Holden is getting axed. I love its cars. :(

Last edited:
I hope we don't lose Holden and the other manufacturers mentioned. But I am positive we wouldn't lose them in the next Forzas. T10/PG are just so darn good at obtaining different licenses regardless of companies like Pontiac not existing anymore.

So my fingers are crossed we get to keep Holden, HDT and HSV on board for FM8 and FH5. 👍

Also, it's sad to hear Holden is getting axed. I love its cars. :(
I hope they will keep Holden cars too, we unfortunately have too few of their cars in H4 when we compare to FH3 & FM7 australian cars. They made some really interesting cars.

I hope they will keep Holden cars too, we unfortunately have too few of their cars in H4 when we compare to FH3 & FM7 australian cars. They made some really interesting cars.
A part of me thinks it's because FH4 is set in the UK. It might explain why we have few aussie cars in the game. But knowing T10, they wouldn't give up on its cars and will hopefully add back all the rest into the next game, FM8. :)

The Holden nameplate will still be owned by GM right??? As long as they keep their decent relationship with GM going they should be able to license Holden's without an issue.

,We still get brands like Lola, AMC, Austin-Healey, Hillman, Talbot, Sunbeam, etc. so Holden/HSV/HDT shouldn't be too much of a stretch to expect them to stay. Its a shame to lose Holden IRL, GM is an odd one, I would have assumed they'd want to be a big global player, now they just sell cars in the Americas a China so it seems.

Finally got the LFA but I'm disappointed its another car to add to the missing taillight texture gang.

Back