Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
By the way, the next season will probably have a new Horizon Story.
This is undoubtedly the previously announced "Express Delivery", but what do you expect the Horizon Story prize to be?
What if it's not a new story, but instead another expansion to the Eliminator like they did last time with the cop cars.

So, the screen for the next Live stream shows, what I believe is the 2020 Aston Martin DBS Zagato:

Attachments

• 1045188.jpg
    1045188.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 32
The Napier-Railton looks bonkers in the best possible way. I've known of it long before FH4, but seeing it in motion (or a digital representation of it) takes it to another level.

Well, you know what they say: "It's better than nothing." ;)

Regardless, I'm thankful we get any cars at all each month, especially from that wonderful leaked car list! :D The more cars there is to collect, the happier I get to drive and take photos of them! 👍

Plus, at least PG still cares about FH4 and gives us FREE content every month. I was not surprised to see NFS Heat having the audacity to charge their players $5.99 ($7.99 in CDN!) for one car after they have to wait 5 months for anything at all. Gotta milk the fans somehow! :yuck:

Last edited:
Stop yourself already. There was good reason to expect four cars, so no wonder it causes a variety of reactions when only three arrive.

There was literally no reason to expect 4 or 5 any number at all. This is a free update over a year and a half into this games life. You are acting entitled like always.

:lol: No, not at all. It's weak to me because there's not much I care for in this update (including another story that'll end up being boring and another useless hypercar) and I felt the past updates were much more entertaining.

There was literally no reason to expect 4 or 5 any number at all.

Like I said, four cars is the average for the series updates.

This is a free update over a year and a half into this games life.

Many free updates came before this one. You come across like you just want argue for the sake of drama.

:lol: No, not at all. It's weak to me because there's not much I care for in this update (including another story that'll end up being boring and another useless hypercar) and I felt the past updates were much more entertaining.

Much more entertaining? You always seem let down by most of the content.

Back