Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I hope FH5 will add the ability to cancel a listing; the AH's UI is common to the Garage, and it is rare to accidentally list a car as a result of trying to drive it.
When you realize that you have made a mistake in your operation, there is no going back when you realize it.

Goodbye, my GT500!

Last edited:
I hope FH5 will add the ability to cancel a listing; the AH's UI is common to the Garage, and it is rare to accidentally list a car as a result of trying to drive it.
When you realize that you have made a mistake in your operation, there is no going back when you realize it.

Goodbye, my GT500!

The 2020 GT500 is in the Forzathon shop this week if you accidently sold your only one.

Goodbye, my GT500!

TBH, the Auction House UI is a disaster zone through & through.

Also, why does the prize money total include cars you've sold through the Auction House?

Last edited:
For an easy Forzathon race in the Defender Mark III at Ambleside this week, you can use my share code 969 964 753

PS don't do what I did and get 269.97 mph on the speed trap when you need 270 mph ! Took me a few more goes to get the traffic right. Use the right hand side of the motorway to get an easier corner before the speed trap going northbound

PPS I forgot to get the hi vis suit from Super 7 - aargh...

Last edited:
I managed to get the Citroën DS23, and man, what a car to drive! I took it for a dirt race and it really is stable. :)

I've turned it into a B class rally car and would be using it for rallying. What a fantasic addition to the game. 👍
e3b83ff0-3e22-448e-ab91-bce3ad3b5fa3.png

Last edited:
For an easy Forzathon race in the Defender Mark III at Ambleside this week, you can use my share code 969 964 753

PS don't do what I did and get 269.97 mph on the speed trap when you need 270 mph ! Took me a few more goes to get the traffic right. Use the right hand side of the motorway to get an easier corner before the speed trap going northbound

PPS I forgot to get the hi vis suit from Super 7 - aargh...

I did the 270 speed trap the first time using the Jesko:tup:

It's happened again - this time, just one of the Championship races has been auto-completed.

Very, very odd.

VXR
It's happened again - this time, just one of the Championship races has been auto-completed.

Very, very odd.

Yesterday I started my game for the first time since summer season, and I noticed that my autumn playlist had two completed championships despite the fact I didn’t play at all during autumn. I think it was the exact same events you posted about some days ago. Though, this winter playlist I have not had any events auto-complete.

It must be some new glitch affecting players in different ways. Hopefully it will be sorted out for the next series.

Last edited:
It is a server side issue, It is happening to everyone.
Starting to lose my mind over it because of the hundrends of posts about it on reddit, But I can't just ignore the subs as I am a moderator on r/ForzaHorizon.

Well nice to know there was a sever issue. I had a 'localised' connection problem with my consoles connecting at the weekend so I thought the lack of connection to Forza was mainly at my end but clearly not the case.

I haven't had any event's Auto Complete though! Had to do them all myself! :confused:

we getting the Torben Tuesday clues today? i hope one of them points to the 2020 supra good time for it to come seeing fnf 9 is out in june. so would make sens to see some of those cars come to the game.

Last edited:
we getting the Torben Tuesday clues today? i hope one of them points to the 2020 supra good time for it to come seeing fnf 9 is out in june. so would make sens to see some of those cars come to the game.

So far doesn’t seem like it, although iirc it’s been dropped late or on a few wednesdays in the past. If we don’t get a torben tuesday though, that would lead me to believe the theory on here that those unused clues were tied to High Stakes being delayed at the last minute and might be pushed over into this.

The next Forza Monthly is this week! Tune in for the latest news from Turn 10 and Playground Games!
Hmmm. Does T10 have something to share from their latest title, Forza Motorsport? Maybe something else besides that? Who knows, but I'm crossing my fingers for more news!

And about the car, I am not too sure what that one is. But it looks exotic.

Last edited:
I’ve seen a couple people say the 2018 Saleen S1 and after that second picture i’m inclined to agree, although something about the rear doesn’t seem to add up to it maybe the taillights.

I’ve seen a couple people say the 2018 Saleen S1 and after that second picture i’m inclined to agree, although something about the rear doesn’t seem to add up to it maybe the taillights.
I also think it's the S1. If you look from a certain angle. Both pictures matches the S1.

If it's the Saleen S1, it will be the first Chinese-built car in Forza, even though Saleen is an American car manufacturer. The Saleen S1 is built in Jiangsu, China.

Back