Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,302 comments
im surprised no one caught this reply to one of their posts on twitter: under the join the convoy tweet.
1626727427888.png

maybe they are waiting til nissan shows the 400z on aug. 17

Last edited:
im surprised no one caught this reply to one of their posts on twitter: under the join the convoy tweet.
View attachment 1068584
maybe they are waiting til nissan shows the 400z on aug. 17
Yeah, Mike Brown talked about car list at the end of Let's ¡Go! Ep. 3. He said they were going to discuss Map on the now-next week's show, and then talk car list on the one after that I believe. Following the every 2 weeks format, episode 5 would be landing on Aug. 9.

Yeah, Mike Brown talked about car list at the end of Let's ¡Go! Ep. 3. He said they were going to discuss Map on the now-next week's show, and then talk car list on the one after that I believe. Following the every 2 weeks format, episode 5 would be landing on Aug. 9.
Maybe. They could always delay it. That is if the streams are on a routine schedule.

Last edited:
Remember the Alfa 8C Spider, Audi R8 GT Spyder and the Ferrari 458 Spyder from Horizon 1?
I remember fh1 had a 2010 grand sport convertible. also the ford gtx1 they were a blast to drive. i hope turn10 will bring some if possible all the convertibles from fh1 that would be sweet. but i kinda doubt it if all of them can come.

Last edited:
Jalopnik interviewed their sound engineer.

Interesting bit here:

we developed our new Modular System that allows us to mix and match hundreds of real recordings of upgrade parts. As soon as we used authentic recordings, the difference was incredible. This changed our recording plans a lot! We drastically increased the number of cars we aimed to source in order to record lots of different modification stages of similar vehicles to accommodate this system. The end result is a system which feels really satisfying and meaningful, every part comes with its own character.

So in fact they did record multiple stages of modifications for that feature. I wonder why the Monaro sounds so unconvincing then.

The Forza channel on youtube has a new episode of Forza Horizon 5 Let's Go, Ep. 4 to be specific. This one will showcase the map of Mexico, so be sure to set the remainder when y'all have time. The episode will take place on July 26th (next Monday after this weekend).

Btw, the next episode's thumbnail screams Forza Horizon 2! Lovin' it! :D

Edit: I've also included Forza Monthly into this post for you guys as well. 😃 🍻

Last edited:
It's great that they're doing this stream, but I'm a little disappointed that they're featuring the new environment again.
They have created a lot of hype for the new upgrade. However, we have yet to get most of the details on it. Only a few body kits.

Of course, we know that these features will be showcase in "Let's Go!" within the next few months, but...

I'm a huge sucker for the Horizon series since FH3, so a week ago, i've made the decision to pre-order the Premium Edition for $99,99 (R$400 in Brazil).

Can't wait to play it earlier on Friday, November 5.
I live in B.C Canada so release time for premium is Thursday nov 4. 9pm so I dont need to wait til midnight to play it. :)

Last edited:
I hope that they've made the pause menu a little more responsive and less difficult to navigate for FH5. It felt like usability went completely out of the window in FH4 so that they could focus on making it look good.

the 2010 Porsche Boxster was a leaked car so its possible it could come. kinda hoping to get A 97 Boxster too. I remember having a blast driving it in nfs Porsche unleashed View attachment 1068243
Yes please. If they do give us the Boxster please let it be in a game where exterior AND interior colors can be chosen. I want to replicate my '99 - Artic Silver over Boxster red. And then I want to get like 5 more in different color combos. 🥰

Last edited:
Back