Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 16,910 comments
Series Updates are probably planed out fair enough in advanced that it would have been too late to completely overhaul Series 18's theme. Likely they just changed or added some events/rewards to honor Ken Block.
This is probably the case.

@PJTierney pointed this out earlier but the live service elements of a game like this would be planned well far out in advance - obviously each game is different, but it wouldn't shock me if the next 6-12 months of series themes were already decided upon (though some content could chop/change closer to release, like with Ken Block situation, RIP)

As for Series 17 - not a bad series, definitely better than the last two in my opinion.

The Event Lab pack looks great, new rims are always nice and the cars are cool too - would love to see a few more returning japanese classics but all in all, not a bad update.

Not sure if it warranted a big hype up at the end of the Anniversary livestream though - and we still have nothing on Expansion 2. Very curious to see when it will release - I though for sure it'd be March 2023 (could still be tbf) but with nothing mentioned here, it's looking less and less likely to hit that date.

Last edited:
Not sure if it warranted a big hype up at the end of the Anniversary livestream though - and we still have nothing on Expansion 2. Very curious to see when it will release - I though for sure it'd be March 2023 (could still be tbf) but with nothing mentioned here, it's looking less and less likely to hit that date.
The departure of Mike Brown and others might've caused issues they hadn't anticipated at the time. A change in leadership means someone might've decided to make some last minute changes. It's hard to say though, maybe this is the update they wanted to hype up.

All the new cars of Fordzathon:

2010 Ford Clio R.S.
52651507610_581af05ca6_o.png

2010 Ford Mégane R.S. 250
52651337489_830a07bff2_o.png

2016 Ford Clio R.S. 16 Concept
52651507615_21cbb2c671_o.png

2020 Ford #20 MG6 XPower
52651066266_ab1cb91c25_o.png

2021 Ford MG6 XPower
52650573052_80c060d4c0_o.png

Why are you raisin currants here?
Because I was having a fruitful conversation with UKMikey 😂😂😂
This is the banter that keeps me coming back here.
That's very kind of you. A little humorous back and forth is good for the thread every once in a while. Things tend to get a bit serious on the other forums but I think it's probably best to take @Edax 76's and my comments here with a pinch of sultana think most folks would probably agree.

Last edited:
You mean "raising spirits". I agree more banter would be nice but I don't participate in them. Just asking.

And it was meant as a joke, not an insult.

Last edited:
That's the first grape I've had on here about my spelling. Thanks for raisen my mistake.
I was going to post the grape joke but you pipped me at the post. I'm forced to seed pun superiority to you.

Last edited:
Time to get this thread back on topic before the Mods go bananas!

Disappointed that there's been no news about DLC2 yet. Feels like they're streeeetching things out because of the extended Outspan, sorry lifespan this time around.
I should coco. Anymore talk of fruit and the moderators will go nuts. Coco, fruit and nuts......oh no we're on chocolate bars now.

Free internet cookie to whoever paints all these up in a Ford GT livery, like so:

View attachment 1226435
I think I already downloaded that livery for my Raptor. Not sure if it's from @ClydeYellow, you or someone else. Perhaps whoever created it can step up and create paint jobs for some of the new cars?

2.jpg
It's so uplifting to see no one is Flake-ing under the pressure of keeping these puns going....
I knew this thread was Bounty feature a few choccy bar jokes but I didn't expect it to turn into a Marathon. If this continues for much longer, I'm going to need some kind of a Boost.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back