Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,358 comments
Fw5_c_SWAAk9O88

Ik this could be nothing, but there is a chance we see the c8 corvette E-Ray in FH5 eventually because it is on the cover of FM. BY extension, this could explain the recent addition of the Cadillac's to FH5. We could also see the C8 Z06 in both Forza Games, if there is a partnership.

Last edited:
The Chevy is a K10, meaning it should be 4WD already. I'm sure you'd be able to swap it to 2WD as well.

I'm going to need to up my AH game for this one and the F150...
I know, I should have said "keep it 4WD" I guess, but yeah the point is I want to be able to make multiple build styles. Maybe the K10 will have more range in the race suspension option than previous ones, but even if you swap existing trucks to 2WD you can't really lower them and make a "sport truck" or whatever people call them nowadays.

Basically I want to be able to make both of these instead of maybe only the top one (if they let us increase tire size and raise ride height enough):
K10.jpg

C10.jpg

Last edited:
I know, I should have said "keep it 4WD" I guess, but yeah the point is I want to be able to make multiple build styles. Maybe the K10 will have more range in the race suspension option than previous ones, but even if you swap existing trucks to 2WD you can't really lower them and make a "sport truck" or whatever people call them nowadays.

Basically I want to be able to make both of these instead of maybe only the top one (if they let us increase tire size and raise ride height enough):
View attachment 1259337
View attachment 1259338
Yes, I agree. That's why I need multiple of this and the Ford.

Tested out the GMC Hummer EV for the rivals event, and as luck would have it, the truck must have either some sort of jet engine sound, or a dentist's drill. It's painfully loud. With a top speed of 110 mph without tuning.

I dont know if Forza is so advanced and realistic that IRL issues also are starting to show in game, but some people had related that Fometator Hood and Bonnet dont open on auto vista

Looking futher for info, i had found that this happened probably beacuse CUPRA HAD TO DO A CAR RECALL WHERE THEY HAD TO CHANGE BONNET AND HOOD PARTS, MANY OUTSORCED FROM OTHER VW BRANDS

It really makes you think,,,

Last edited:
I dont know if Forza is so advanced and realistic that IRL issues also are starting to show in game, but some people had related that Fometator Hood and Bonnet dont open on auto vista

Looking futher for info, i had found that this happened probably beacuse CUPRA HAD TO DO A CAR RECALL WHERE THEY HAD TO CHANGE BONNET AND HOOD PARTS, MANY OUTSORCED FROM OTHER VW BRANDS

It really makes you think.....

Last edited:
The Cupra Ev reminds me of a budget Tesla Model Y.
Haha, I thought the same thing too when I first saw it. I was like "ooh, we are getting our own tesla, without it being an actual tesla that looks very interesting", and fell in love with it because you can put a race battery in it that puts out 1000hp if upgraded....are you kidding me? That is insane!

It really makes you think,,,

The files for Formentor doesn't show any sign of the hood/bonnet animation. Most likely they didn't model the engine bay.

CUPRA HAD TO DO A CAR RECALL WHERE THEY HAD TO CHANGE BONNET AND HOOD PARTS, MANY OUTSORCED FROM OTHER VW BRANDS
You can find VW branded parts on Bentleys and Lamborghinis, that's nothing new.

The files for Formentor doesn't show any sign of the hood/bonnet animation. Most likely they didn't model the engine bay.

Ya probally Cupra has asked for them to not do it beacuse of the recalls

I had noticed my last post had duplicated aciddeltally, i apoligize if this double post was annoying

Last edited:
I dont get the surprise in reused parts, I thought this was well known especially in the VAG group of brands.

Lamborghini have some of the worst ones though (Other than the Obvious VAG/Audi examples from modern Lambos)
  • Terrible old Ford stereo and switches/buttons in the Mercielago
  • First gen Ford Focus side-indicators on the Mercielago
  • Nissan 300ZX headlights on the Diablo

Other Famous ones-
  • McLaren F1 got VW Corrado Wing Mirrors stuck on it.
  • Jaguar XJ220 Taillights were Vauxhall Cavalier Taillights just flipped upside down and had Citroen Wing Mirrors
  • McLaren Mercedes SLR had Sprinter van Column Stalks
  • Aston DB7 had Mazda hatchback Taillights
Theres loads more but these are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Last edited:
I dont get the surprise in reused parts, I thought this was well known especially in the VAG group of brands.
Reminds me of a TikTok / YouTube Reel that became somewhat viral recently of someone peeling off the Seat logo from the engine cover of their modified Leon Cupra and being genuinely shocked at finding a VW badge underneath. Needless to say they got slated in the comments. Maybe it’s just me but I don’t see how people are amazed that part sharing is a thing when VW’s entire business model (and most major players that own loads of brands for that matter) is just sticking the same stuff into various different body styles for profit.

I like how they have finally started seriously adding battery and electric motor upgrade options to electric cars. As mentioned, you can upgrade the Cupra EV via multiple routes: Stick with stock motor and upgrade the batteries, or upgrade the motor and upgrade the batteries. This marks the beginning of what should be an interesting era in car upgrade games as all kinds of EV upgrade parts start to appear.

And with EVs the sky is really the limit. 2000 hp is perfectly realistic in a hypercar shape after all (Rimac). And as racing electric motors get more and more powerful they should start to be offered in more Forza EVs.

Back