Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 16,909 comments
This week seems to be pretty rough for trying to do the single-player content in unmodified cars - no matter the route I can't manage better than a 145mph launch for the Bentayga and thus a circa 200 metre jump, and the Bronco buggy is simply too slow in a straight line and too far off the class limit to get within 5 seconds of the trailblazer time.

Also, everything except the wide open 'just use the FXX K Evo here if you have it' speed trap only has one eligible unmodified car, especially the championship where the Nomad is both the only eligible unmodified car and the prize for the event. I'm not sure why they keep restricting to one PI class higher than most of the vehicles in the classes they choose, it's a weird choice, especially after the earlier events that allowed a PI range and much more choice.

So the 962's actually the previously-hinted-at/leaked Schuppan? Nice.

Frustratingly though it's...
one of the unused chassis, built into a car by a third party with a mishmash of Schuppan and replica Porsche parts, so it's neither a proper Porsche or a proper Schuppan, with different styling front and rear, ten years apart.

Last edited:
Maybe it was an ST. I'm not sure, the thumbnail was tiny.
It was hard to tell from the thumbnail. I posted it below.
There's not even a Ford in that image, much less a Focus.
This week seems to be pretty rough for trying to do the single-player content in unmodified cars - no matter the route I can't manage better than a 145mph launch for the Bentayga and thus a circa 200 metre jump, and the Bronco buggy is simply too slow in a straight line and too far off the class limit to get within 5 seconds of the trailblazer time.
You need to avoid jumps where possible; air time is slow time. Aim to the east of the Baja Circuit/Horizon Baha Outpost, take as much roads as you can - the Drift Zone between the dunes especially - and only drive over the one massive sand dune next to the lighthouse.

The Bentayga jump concerned me when I first saw it. There was an Accolade for that jump in a specifc car, but even fully tuned and hitting it at its maximum geared speed it wasn't possible to meet the target distance - and the ramp itself has a glitch whereby it registers a few centimetres some of the time. I say "was" because it was removed. Three-starring it with an A Class Bentayga seemed difficult to me at first glance.

Last edited:
Bottom middle appears to be a race spec Focus.
It's blurry and hard to tell, but I don't see what else it could be.
It's a VA-gen Subaru Impreza in some kind of mad time attack version.

Edit: Here's Travis Pastrana's VA-gen S209 Impreza Hoonigan for comparison:
1642725249832.png

Last edited:
Well, I learned that I can't get away with using blueprints for the formation annoyingly. I tried it for the Jeep challenge and the blueprints events didn't count. I sucked it up and finished them the long way. I actually managed to do 2 of the skill signs. The Bronco Trailblazer and speed trap with my Bugatti Divo.

This week seems to be pretty rough for trying to do the single-player content in unmodified cars - no matter the route I can't manage better than a 145mph launch for the Bentayga and thus a circa 200 metre jump
Weirdly, the Bentayga seems to only jump 195-205m no matter how fast it's going...

Anyway, start at the junction where the road you'll run down comes off the other road and use my lightly tweaked car at 476 085 171. Hits the ramp at 163mph and jumps 216m every time. Well, every time the ramp doesn't glitch and tell me it's 1.04m, which is a LOT.

Supposedly, the Season 4 reward cars have been leaked:
Porsche 962
Subaru Crosstrek Baja Buggy
911 Sport Classic (I think)
VW Golf R
Focus RS
323 GTR

I don't know the source yet, I'm trying to find out.
Just cause the thumbnails for these cars were leaked does not really mean that these cars are gonna be Season 4 reward cars. BTW, that blue Porsche that's in Series 4's thumbnail is that of the 718 Cayman GTS.

Last edited:
Just cause the thumbnails for these cars were leaked does not really mean that these cars are gonna be Season 4 reward cars. BTW, that blue Porsche that's in Series 4's thumbnail is that of the 718 Cayman GTS.
Which is exactly why I said supposedly. I never got an original source, so I assume this is fake until an official announcement is made.

I strongly hope that these leaks are fake.
I have been looking forward to seeing the 323GTR in Forza for a long time.
If this car is offered as a playlist content instead of a car pass, that means it will be ridiculously difficult to get a second car.
Please don't do that.

I'm doing Trials daily because I like the concept of it. A team of players against AI on hardest difficulty. And since I know some may struggle why not trying to help others and still having fun. But lately the Trials became too easy. For the past two weeks we didn't lost a single championship. Yesterday I did it twice winning both times. I almost lost every hope of having a challenge in Trials again. But a ray of hope came today when I finally matched with my perfect team.
Finally I was useful again. Staying in front trying to block 5 drivatars is harder than it looks. Too bad it didn't end up well this time.
FJm49TWXMAAD6wy

It's just a game. Having fun is what matters.

But lately the Trials became too easy. For the past two weeks we didn't lost a single championship. Yesterday I did it twice winning both times.
Yeah it has been easy the last few weeks but I spent an hour last night being matched with idiots, finding the speed to be top 3 but being caught mid pack by my own team and as soon as anyone good at the front realised we would lose they quit. Hoping for more luck tonight, it's the last thing left I need to do for the...oh...it's another Toyota truck. Never mind. EDIT: Did it today 2nd try, when I saw a nice mix of modified cars I knew I was in luck!
everything except the wide open 'just use the FXX K Evo here if you have it' speed trap only has one eligible unmodified car
I used the Pagani Huayra for that, it tops out at around 198 but gets there quickly and handles the corner before it fine. Pretty sure mine is unmodified but has a very high PI rating as standard.

Last edited:
Where was that SVJ picture from the Forza Twitter taken? I don't recall any tunnel with pillars in it like that.
At first I thought it's the underpass on the way to Mulege, but it definitely isn't it. Maybe a DLC hint? Maybe the dev kit allows them to build tunnels?

Where was that SVJ picture from the Forza Twitter taken? I don't recall any tunnel with pillars in it like that.
At first I thought it's the underpass on the way to Mulege, but it definitely isn't it. Maybe a DLC hint? Maybe the dev kit allows them to build tunnels?

To me it definitely looks like the underpass near Mulege, see here for a quick attempt at recreating that photo (sadly not having the SVJ, I used one of the other 3 Aventadors in the game)

e8866086-6243-49e1-87e9-7b8367c8fcbf

I hate them for this lol, they can use RT reflections in photomode and set tod manually to get the perfect shots but we can't. Instead we get a buggy photomode where the tod keeps advancing and get zero control of the conditions. Such a missed opportunity and irritating limitation.

That Super Sport championship for cars with Super Sport in its name and not Super Sports, its only one S but it makes the difference! Thought Bentley Continental Super Sports would work but not eligible. Used the Camaro that we got gifted over new years with a tune and all three races were against Veyron Super Sport's.

Only just got the Trailblazer time by just 0.3 of a second! The Speed Zone took a while with me but did it with the Sesto Elemento FE after around half hour of trying, used the Chiron and X5 FE before that, did the Danger Sign first time in a stock Bentayga. Still got the lanterns to do.

Super Sport championship for cars with Super Sport in its name
No idea how anyone thought that this was a good idea. I'll just scroll through 550 cars to find specific names AND cars that can be tuned to S2. And why is there a ZR1 in the thumbnail, and why is the text breaking out of the box on the map screen?
and not Super Sports
Ah, but Super Sports literally contains "Super Sport".

I wonder if it's because the Bentley is Supersports with no space? Probably applies to the Transit SupersportsVan too.

It is very weirdly specific!

Thought the Bentley would be fine, spent just over 100k on a tune, got to the event...not eligible. :irked:

Back