Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 16,903 comments
HRSPRS event wasn't fun, trying to do the Volcán Sprint course in S2 Hypercars without mashing the barriers. I managed it in the end but couldn't help thinking they should've named the chamionpship Mine's A Wallbanger or Valhalla I Am Crashing instead.

Last edited:
I finished it first time as well, but was just remarking on the seeming unsuitability of at least one of the tracks to the class of vehicles used.

Last edited:
HRSPRS event wasn't fun, trying to do the Volcán Sprint course in S2 Hypercars without mashing the barriers.

I have build something handling pretty nice and fun to drive > easy P1 😃

I also drive the championships in Coop mode which i like way more then against a AI only grid.

Screenshot_71.jpg
Screenshot_70.jpg

Last edited:
I did that championship in the SF90 Stradale against similar cars and I really enjoyed it, the lower end of S2 is still a blast and fun to race, it's just the upper end of it that is a bit too much for me.

Had a really good battle for 1st against a Centenario throughout the championship, and especially for like 3/4 of the Volcan Sprint which was thrilling, it felt akin to a Carbon canyon battle a little bit.

Last edited:
Wake up babe
New patch just dropped

The Auction House remains unavailable as we continue to work towards a solution to rebalance the Auction House economy. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we’ll share another update on this as soon as possible

General
  • Fixed an issue in chapter 3 of Donut Media @horizon story where the Speed Zone wasn't getting activated for some players
  • Fixed an issue where some players could experience client crashes on Xbox Series S when upgrading their cars in chapter 2 of the Donut Media @ Horizon story
  • Fixed an issue with the 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec R hood would incorrectly display when applying the C-West Street hood alongside the Rocket Bunny widebody kit
  • Fixed an issue with the 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z missing rear diffuser on the Rocket Bunny widebody kit
  • Fixed an issue with Super 7 challenges where players could get an unintended amount of credits through an exploit
  • General stability improvements

The Auction House remains unavailable as we continue to work towards a solution to rebalance the Auction House economy. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we’ll share another update on this as soon as possible
Curious to see how they'll rebalance the AH economy since everyone is keeping their credits. It was almost impossible to get exclusive cars (or even wheelspin/accolade only cars for that matter) from the AH after the money glitch.

Maybe a good time for the 20 mill credit limit on Auctions to be lifted?

Last edited:
Curious to see how they'll rebalance the AH economy since everyone is keeping their credits. It was almost impossible to get exclusive cars (or even wheelspin/accolade only cars for that matter) from the AH after the money glitch.

Maybe a good time for the 20 mill credit limit on Auctions to be lifted?
It was almost impossible to get exclusive cars before the glitch. The only difference is that if you see one it'll be sniped quicker and even more expensive than before.

Thankfully I have 100% garage completion (except for the new cars coming in future weeks), so I literally don't care :cool:

FiMTW5MXwBM6SuX

FiMVDZkXwAk5ygy

This is apparently the share code it links too. Not sure what you can make out of that other than - some updates coming to the stadium which we already knew was happening with the ice rink being on the S15 preview screen.

Last edited:
FiMTW5MXwBM6SuX

FiMVDZkXwAk5ygy

This is apparently the share code it links too. Not sure what you can make out of that other than - some updates coming to the stadium which we already knew was happening with the ice rink being on the S15 preview screen.
Almost looks like it spells out something in Cyrillic or Greek or the like...

Edit: Something to do with the pigpen cypher, apparently:

Last edited:
Almost looks like it spells out something in Cyrillic or Greek or the like...

Edit: Something to do with the pigpen cypher, apparently:

Mate I salute you. I'd never heard of Pigpen until I read your post a few seconds ago.

I uninstall Horizon because of the ******** with the playlists.

I don’t want to do any stunts or something ****, only to get the car I want.
Nor I want to pay 20 mio for it in auction house.
For me a huge bad gaming decision. I could live with bringing the cars for example the next month at first at car dealer, but all new additions are only playlist car. I can’t understand. Why I can’t simple earn money and buy it at dealer. Confusing.

Last edited:
For those wondering:

• The Lambo Sian was 3rd on the Car Voting List with 686 votes
  • The Nissan Z (400Z) was 11th on the Car Voting List with 440 votes
  • The Cupra Urban Rebel isn't on the Car Voting List. Still a new to Forza vehicle and brand.
Getting two of the Top 15 Most Requested vehicles in one update would be awesome especially after the last few months of cars we've got in updates. We'll see if it's just these 3 cars in S15 or perhaps they're spreading these 3 cars across both S15/S16 since all of that content will be in one update.

For those wondering:

• The Cupra Urban Rebel isn't on the Car Voting List. Still a new to Forza vehicle and brand.
Getting two of the Top 15 Most Requested vehicles in one update would be awesome especially after the last few months of cars we've got in updates. We'll see if it's just these 3 cars in S15 or perhaps they're spreading these 3 cars across both S15/S16 since all of that content will be in one update.
I want regular to earn cars. The car dealer is on the state of release as it seems.Plus the autopass cars.

why i can buy the autopass cars there and not the playlist ones. That makes no sense.

It goes away from realistic. A childish game decision. You have to do what the parents The developer say and when you do what they want you get your toy. But I will get the car at my own.

Last edited:
Unless they change something drastic with the game economy playlist cars are not very likely to come back as Autoshow cars. Especially since the majority of them are from FH4.

Apparently it's been written in pigpen.

Someone has deciphered it, and it reads as follows

SIAN ROADSTER (Lambo Sian)
URBAN REBEL (Cupra Urban Rebel)
NISSAN Z (2022 Nissan 400Z)

Could these be in S15 and S16?

Also - these relate to the Torben Tuesday Crossword from last month

FiMWkAgWQAAasrJ

FiMWkLUXwAU1mu5

I was just coming here to post the cipher as your previous photo appeared to be upside down.

There doesn't seem to be a 6 down in this crossword.

I was just coming here to post the cipher as your previous photo appeared to be upside down.

There doesn't seem to be a 6 down in this crossword.
There's a 6 Across, but it's 3 letters with the last one being M.

Yeah not sure what's going on with 6 Across. Maybe a mistake from the Forza team in the event lab description?

Would love to see the Streethunter kit for the Nissan Z.

2023NISSANZWIDEBODYKIT_1800x1800.png

Would make sense since we already have the C8 Body kit from them!

For those wondering:

If I were to guess, they’ll probably be for S15 if I’m going by the logic of Christmas series = highly-requested content; the Sián and Z definitely fall under that category.

Not to get my hopes up, but I refuse to think that’s all they have for the next two months.

If I were to guess, they’ll probably be for S15 if I’m going by the logic of Christmas series = highly-requested content; the Sián and Z definitely fall under that category.

Not to get my hopes up, but I refuse to think that’s all they have for the next two months.
Oh I think it'll definitely be more than just those 3 cars - probably a selection of returning to Forza vehicles will be in there as well, just like last Christmas.

Was more speculating they could put the Sian in S15 with a bunch of returning vehicles (with Sian being the Hero car, kinda like the M4 Competition in S11) and then in S16 have the Z and the Cupra with another batch of returning vehicles. (or vice versa)

But yes, probably makes sense to have them all in S15 especially now PG has teased them so far in advance.

The addition of Cupra is in some ways the most surprising and welcome news.
Because they are a sub-brand of Seat.
We have seen many times on this forum that we would like to see them return, but the addition of Cupra makes it even more likely that we will get Seat back.

As for the 400Z...I have mixed feelings.
I love the car and am happy to see it added to the game.
But I also find myself thinking that this car is a little too early in the season to be added.

I prefer the modified look over stock, especially when it comes to Japanese cars.
But even if it is added to the game so soon, not many body kits are produced IRL and the availability of them is unlikely.
I am not sure if the Streethunter USA kits have also been added to the game in time.
Of course, they could have added the body kit as an update, but my personal opinion is that it could have been added a little later, along with an aftermarket body kit.

Of course, it is possible that the scanning and modeling of Streethunter USA's kits is on time.

The addition of Cupra is in some ways the most surprising and welcome news.
Because they are a sub-brand of Seat.
We have seen many times on this forum that we would like to see them return, but the addition of Cupra makes it even more likely that we will get Seat back.

As for the 400Z...I have mixed feelings.
I love the car and am happy to see it added to the game.
But I also find myself thinking that this car is a little too early in the season to be added.

I prefer the modified look over stock, especially when it comes to Japanese cars.
But even if it is added to the game so soon, not many body kits are produced IRL and the availability of them is unlikely.
I am not sure if the Streethunter USA kits have also been added to the game in time.
Of course, they could have added the body kit as an update, but my personal opinion is that it could have been added a little later, along with an aftermarket body kit.

Of course, it is possible that the scanning and modeling of Streethunter USA's kits is on time.
Speaking of Cupra, Australia got Cupra this year, which kind of is the return of SEAT to Australia. My previous neighbour used to own a white SEAT Cordoba.

Back