Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 16,902 comments
Looked up what the Urban Rebel is and it would be a great competitor for the Cyan 03+
Looks like it's an electric car coming out in 2025.

CUPRA-UrbanRebel-Portada-1024x64.jpg

Torben Tuesday seems to be a week earlier than usual.
S15 and S16 are going to be bundled together like last year's Dec + Jan updates, right?
I would definitely think so. It was hinted in Torben Tuesday last month

If they don't bundle them, the Series 16 schedule start date would be the 5th of Jan, meaning an update would have to come on the 2nd or 3rd of Jan. Most of the office will be on holiday by that point so I doubt that'll happen, just like last year it'll be both in one.

I would definitely think so. It was hinted in Torben Tuesday last month

If they don't bundle them, the Series 16 schedule start date would be the 5th of Jan, meaning an update would have to come on the 2nd or 3rd of Jan. Most of the office will be on holiday by that point so I doubt that'll happen, just like last year it'll be both in one.
Does that mean we will have another Torben Tuesday for S16 next week, before the livestream?

Is that why Torben Tuesday is a week earlier than usual?

5 Down is also partly solved, with E _ _ _ _ _ s _ _ _. I believe that it can also be one potential car for Series 15/16.
The word that came to my mind.
Equus Bass 770, Eunos Cosmo... Both have different number of letters.
I am not familiar with all the brands in the world either, but not many of them start with the letter E.
Furthermore, if the rights to that brand are clear and easy to add to the game, it would be even more limited.
In recent years, car brands have tended to use the letter "E" in car names and trim level names, like "Mach-E" "E-tron" to emphasize that the car is an EV, but no car here would fit the bill in terms of number of letters.

Perhaps it has something to do with the new Eliminator mode that was previously found in data mining?

Last edited:
The word that came to my mind.
Equus Bass 770, Eunos Cosmo... Both have different number of letters.
I am not familiar with all the brands in the world either, but not many of them start with the letter E.
Furthermore, if the rights to that brand are clear and easy to add to the game, it would be even more limited.

Perhaps it has something to do with the new Eliminator mode that was previously found in data mining?
5 down doesn't start with E. It starts with a blank followed by the E

IMG-20221123-WA0010.jpg

I'm putting my money on the new Mercedes SL63

Or it's a return for the SL65.

I was stoked to see a SEAT\Cupra for the first time since FM4, but sadly it's another EV. Can't really say I care about the Sian, it's just another Aventador based car and we already have a bunch of those. The Z is okay, not necessarily my favorite thing out there but it's good to see it nonetheless.

At least it's more than 1 new car this time, which is a welcomed return to form.

Last edited:
Still think 7 Across is KTM, hinting at the GTX. Or it could be RAM, in which the RAM Runner could make a return...

I really hope but I am also fairly certain that 7 across is 'RAM' and that we will be getting the new TRX, it's been long overdue and with the removal of the concept from FH4, it just makes sense to add a Raptor competitor from one of the hottest current car segments.

And even with just the Sian, Z and Cupra, we are finally getting some good cars again after 2 of the worst updates so far, but those 3 (and the possible TRX) better not be the only new to Forza cars, especially if they are combining the December and January updates.

At least 6 new to the franchise cars and 4 returning ones would be an acceptable Christmas update, especially when you take into account it combines the December and January updates, but it's PG we are talking about, so I'm prepared to be disappointed yet again.

Nissan Z (400Z or ZR34) = Great! Love the car.

Lamborghini Sian = Eh, atleast it's out of the way cause people wanted it so badly. I'll give the car a go.

However......Cupra Urban Rebel.....They BETTER not play with my feelings because.... That car.....

give it to me GIF

Finaly Cupra, another newcomer in Automotive, joins Forza.
Urban Rebel might be a crossover, but the Touringcar one it's quite neat!
And the Nissan Z, nice!!

If it is gonna be a Merc, then it's probably the SL65 BS from FH4 which was removed for absolutely no reason whatsoever except to pad out the updates. Would be much better to get the new A45S or GT BS...

If the 5 down does end up being the SL 65 BS, then the 9 across could be 86GRToyota, which I know is a really massive stretch, especially since 10 down would then start with a "y", but one can dream :lol:

Edit: I just remembered that there was a Yamaha Raptor 700 leaked in the texture files last year, and Yamaha 700 would fit the 10 down if it started with a "y" but who knows, would be an interesting addition :lol:

Last edited:
If it is gonna be a Merc, then it's probably the SL65 BS from FH4 which was removed for absolutely no reason whatsoever except to pad out the updates. Would be much better to get the new A45S or GT BS...

If the 5 down does end up being the SL 65 BS, then the 9 across could be 86GRToyota, which I know is a really massive stretch, especially since 10 down would then start with a "y", but one can dream :lol:

Edit: I just remembered that there was a Yamaha Raptor 700 leaked in the texture files last year, and Yamaha 700 would fit the 10 down if it started with a "y" but who knows, would be an interesting addition :lol:
Oohhh the Raptor would be very nice. Unfortunately I think it's highly unlikely but hey ho fingers crossed. 🤞🤞🤞

I'm glad the new Z and the Sian FKP-37 is coming, but it's worrying me that the latter is actually the roadster and not the coupe. Really hoping they bring the coupe as well.

Okay, maybe I am just having too much fun with this, but if 10 down would start with a "y" then YarisGRRZ could fit that, which would be another highly requested car, but I'd say just ignore my stupid theories :lol:

If it is gonna be a Merc, then it's probably the SL65 BS from FH4 which was removed for absolutely no reason whatsoever except to pad out the updates.
I keep tellin' you, it's either that or it's licensing. Probably the latter, since apparently they don't carry over from game to game.

See, that's the problem. Race cars on the other hand are very strict on licensing, for example and that is probably why some racecars don't make it to the other games.

But production cars? They shouldn't be cut. The main myth says that every car is individually licensed. That's true.... except that only works for race cars. Lookin' at the issue at hand they probably will keep doing so until they absolutely can't anymore. Appalling.

I keep tellin' you, it's either that or it's licensing. Probably the latter, since apparently they don't carry over from game to game.

See, that's the problem. Race cars on the other hand are very strict on licensing, for example and that is probably why some racecars don't make it to the other games.

But production cars? They shouldn't be cut. The main myth says that every car is individually licensed. That's true.... except that only works for race cars. Lookin' at the issue at hand they probably will keep doing so until they absolutely can't anymore. Appalling.
It's licensing, period. As you said, the don't carry over from game to game and each car is licensed individually, that doesn't just apply to race cars.

If they don't get the license for a certain production car, they can't put it in the game.
Do they cut content? Yes, I'm sure they probably do, but it probably isn't for the reasons people think. Most likely it's because the license expired or they chose to license a newer and/or better model than the previous car.

Last edited:
SLR McLaren could be my wildest dream on recycled cars. Licensing could be the case yes, but Sony can get that in GT7, Ubisoft can get that in TC2, even EA can get that in their mobile games, let alone CSR2.

Looking over some other FH4 cut models that would fit in 5 down, found one that could work

Aeroroadster fit's perfectly (representing the 2018 Morgan Aero GT) - bit of a weird choice but then again after last month, you never know what PG are going to bring back from FH4 and when.

Other possible manufacturers/models for 5 Down.

Brands

1. Peugeot
  2. Jeep
  3. Renault
  4. Lexus
  5. Ferrari
  6. Bentley
  7. Genesis
  8. Mercury
  9. Venturi

Models

1. Megane
  2. Legacy
  3. Celica
  4. Beetle

It could also not be manufacturer or model related - just like Ray Tracing/Rocket Bunny earlier in the crossword.

Last edited:
Do they cut content? Yes, I'm sure they probably do, but it probably isn't for the reasons people think. Most likely it's because the license expired or they chose to license a newer and/or better model than the previous car.

Probably the main reason is that it's most likely not just a copy and paste job to put cars from previous games into FH5. It's almost certainly less work than modelling something new, but they also don't have infinite resources to migrate over 700+ cars while building each new game.

Back