Forza Horizon (NEW SCREEN SHOTS)

hennessey_86 and GTP_evox
hennessey861
forzahorizonbox.jpg

Coming this fall for Xbox 360, Forza Horizon combines the automotive thrills that Forza fans expect with a gorgeous open-road world that begs to be explored.

screenshot-forza-horizon-01-thumb.jpg

screenshot-forza-horizon-08-thumb.jpg

screenshot-forza-horizon-06-thumb.jpg

screenshot-forza-horizon-10-thumb.jpg

Indeed it was. Could promising signs, not to mention a brief glimpse of rallying. I won't jump to any conclusions yet though, there could be something very nice coming our way.

This has to be just a fan made video, did I just become captain obvious? Haha, in all seriousness though, the next big thing they need to squeeze into a Forza game (hell make the game 5 discs I could care less) is some real good rally racing and they have to update the stock cars for Nascar (even though I'm not a fan).

@Michail yes it is.

Thanks Avaruus-olio :)

@RandomAlec : Yes , I agree that right now , we can't know for sure if this trailer is real or not !

Something interesting through: I remember reading a rumor some days ago , that the German games magazine M! Games hinted, that the four biggest x-box 360 exclusive franchises are about to return. Maybe one of them will be Forza Horizon ? (if it is real!)

Judging from the title and all the footage, Horizon sounds like a cross-country style Forza game. Whether it be an Open World or something more like The Run. I hope it's a Forza MMO. I've been interested to see what a racing game on the level of Gran Turismo or Forza would look like as an MMO. (Although, to be honest, a Gran Turismo MMO sounds more exciting than a Forza MMO...I don't know why.) Anyway, can't wait for more details.

This, of course, could just be a concert/car show sponsored by T10. My guess, though, it'll be an Xbox Live Arcade game, so I'm not expecting anything huge.

@Michail...Forza never went anywhere so it can't return. They're probably talking about games like Project Gotham Racing 5 and Halo 4.

Oh. My. Diggity. Dog.

The car culture side of Forza is possibly about to go out on the streets. My fall 2012 could possibly be fully booked!

I'm bursting with hype and excitement now, lol.

Seems sketchy to me, even if it was an inside thing like the leaked Forza 4 trailer wouldn't they still have more than just plain font for a logo?:odd:

Seems sketchy to me, even if it was an inside thing like the leaked Forza 4 trailer wouldn't they still have more than just plain font for a logo?:odd:

No. Forza 4's trailer featured 90% real life footage and 10% in-game footage. Why do game companies do that? I have no idea. I can understand it for a intro video, but for an advertisement...wouldn't you want to show the game itself? I mean...From that teaser, you can't really tell anything. I mean, we saw rally in the FM4 trailer, too.

I don't know what Playground Games have made in the past.

No. Forza 4's trailer featured 90% real life footage and 10% in-game footage. Why do game companies do that? I have no idea. I can understand it for a intro video, but for an advertisement...wouldn't you want to show the game itself? I mean...From that teaser, you can't really tell anything. I mean, we saw rally in the FM4 trailer, too.

If you're referencing this trailer even that had official font rather than that rather generic and uninspiring font at the end of this horizon trailer. It has no official look at all. Trailers like that are just to generate some interest, give people something to talk about, not really to showcase the game. fm4 had plenty of showcase vids and events closer to release.

also on second thoughts I don't think http://forzamotorsportworld.net/ and the trailer are linked. I didn't notice it was titled world and not horizon. I also wonder if it's even (the trailer) legit at all now. The title font at the end was suspicious at first sight. Now I'm even more skeptical. Time will tell.

Have EA lost the Porsche license? Definately a Porsche in the vid.

As far as I understand, EA owns the right to video game depictions of Porsche. The license doesn't necessarily cover live video footage for trailers.

I watched the video which felt believable until the text at the end which looked bland for this type of announcement. To me, this look fake. I like the idea though and certainly welcome Porsche. I also tried the link which didn't work for me.

If it's releasing this year then why do they have to borrow all of that footage just to have something to show? I'm aware T10 used real footage in the past but either way, this trailer has no substance.

I watched the video which felt believable until the text at the end which looked bland for this type of announcement. To me, this look fake. I like the idea though and certainly welcome Porsche. I also tried the link which didn't work for me.

I feel ya.

I remember when someone posted a picture of the GT5 disc.
Many said it looked awful and was definately a fake because PD wouldn't have that shoddy look to it.

It was real.

Well GDC is just around the corner. I don't think it has substance, and they don't have to show for anything in the trailer. It just could be one of those teaser concepts where you die for the actual thing.

We will see. This "leak" has come close to GDC that is would in theory be announced then. Until then I wouldn't hold my horses. As a conincidence the new iPad and the Colts Choice on Peyton Manning will be done on the same week. I'm really looking forward to this week :) .

Back