Forza Horizon (NEW SCREEN SHOTS)

Just something I stumbled across:

2i0c93n.jpg

Now, don't these rims look awfully white, or what? :lol:

They look light gray to me. :odd:
Haha, might be wishful thinking clouding my vision, after all.

I wonder, though, whether we can use a matte finish (and notice it) for the rims. Using normal and metallic colours doesn't make a wee bit of difference in FM4.

I was reading through a thread on FM.net that was about people that got the green disk from T10, they said that white paint on rims still isnt white.

The thread has to many pages to go through so I wont be able to show you exatly :/

The fact it's exactly the same list of wheels as in Forza 3 and Forza 4 makes me not care about which color we can paint them.
Yeah, that really does suck. Especially after seeing those nice Work Meister S1s in the intro video :(
I was reading through a thread on FM.net that was about people that got the green disk from T10, they said that white paint on rims still isnt white.

The thread has to many pages to go through so I wont be able to show you exatly :/
Haha, I can stop keeping my eyes peeled then!

It's a shame xbox can't handle enough anti-aliasing and high res textures so that game play looks like those shots. They look great.

Next gen where are you?

Lots of great photos will come out of this game for sure. Just wish the lighting were better.

Back