Forza Horizon (NEW SCREEN SHOTS)

It looks like they have improved the lighting on the cars, they seem more realistic to me

Except for the S7. It needs some work. I would be surprised if they added the S281, S331, S302 Extreme, and S5S Raptor.

[FORZA HORIZON CAR REVEAL] -- 2011 Audi R8 GT -- As if the Audi R8 wasn’t already amazing, the GT version shows just what losing a few pounds and adding a little muscle can do for your image. This limited edition evil twin takes its supercar calling to the next level, while still providing the comfort and presentation you expect from a car of its caliber. The R8 GT has definitely got it all in the right places.

603240_474828449206734_1051084173_n.jpg

Old news, but still.

It looks like they have improved the lighting on the cars, they seem more realistic to me
It's said that PG built upon IBL as a foundation and brought their own experience into it. I'd say the 24h cycle and headlight illumination required some improvements. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing how advanced the headlight/taillight modelling is. Will cars cast shadows off of other cars' lights (as in Shift 2: Unleashed)? Will incandescent taillights shine and fade away (Enthusia, DiRT 3), or toggle digitally in the form of a flat red void (every Forza ever)?
...Not that the list so far is bad or anything, but... Yeah, I'd just want more. Right now, the season pass seems more and more dempting. The bigger the palyground, the more enjoyment can be had with every individual car, in my opinion :lol:

God, I'm such a Forza-holic, I'm probably not going to be able to turn the season pass down, anyways :D
We all knew it was going to be smaller, but in spite of that I'm amazed at the balance of old vs new, power vs handling, cult vs popular, and everyday vs exotic. Based only on what I've seen so far, I couldn't possibly be dissapointed in the final list. We had a "five car wishlist" thread here and PG nailed four of mine!

Like you, I have a feeling I'll be getting the Season Pass in the end, and the "playground" has everything to do with it.

They have gone to the effort of modelling different types of lights and their patterns for the headlights, so hopefully they have worked on the brake lights and taillights.

Has it been confirmed either way if you can flash your headlights? Would love to get daytime shots of cars with pop-ups.

We all knew it was going to be smaller, but in spite of that I'm amazed at the balance of old vs new, power vs handling, cult vs popular, and everyday vs exotic. Based only on what I've seen so far, I couldn't possibly be dissapointed in the final list. We had a "five car wishlist" thread here and PG nailed four of mine!

Like you, I have a feeling I'll be getting the Season Pass in the end, and the "playground" has everything to do with it.
And here I was thinking I was going crazy, given that everybody's complaining about the car roster (at least over at the forzamotorsport.net forums) :D

And I absolutely agree. The car list of Horizon somewhat reminds me of Shift 2's car list. In a very good way. All killer, no filler, so to speak - well, for the most part. I'm still a bit annoyed by the fact that we're going to get 17 Ferrari, while most other manufacturers have to make do with a third of that - or even less. Nothing I'd be raging about, as I know Ferrari is a very, very popular manufacturer and MS/T10/PG are playing their Ferrari license as hard as they can. I still don't like the brand a lot :lol:

Some of my favourites from FM4 are missing, too, but that isn't a big deal. There's so many cars I'm looking forward to drive that I'll be busy for months to come, anyways.

Shame we can't just import our car garage from FM4 minus the racing cars of course. I'll still have to be juggling between the two games to get my car fix.

Well... Yeah, I'll have to resort to FM4 to enjoy some cars, too. But, then again, I do want to get a healthy dose of circuit racing, anyways. Every now and then, at least... Should be easily combined ;)

But I'm sure looking forward to seeing how FH will compare to FM4 in terms of fun and lonegvity. I've spend close to 350 hours with FM4, and that's not counting the hot lapping I do in Free Play (which I do a lot). Hell, I guess I'm plying one and a half hours of FM4 on average per day, ever since it's been released. FH sure has to be one hell of a game to compete with that :lol:

A bigshot? :D

All I can say is 'hnnnngh!'

Gonna take some beautiful wallpaper pictures once the game's out, that's for sure.

amarec20121009-161930_zpse8a31c7c.png

Is that a barn? was there anything to find in it? Maybe you should mark it down and look it up when the game comes out :P

Quick question can we buy multiple cars or do we have to buy one car and trade it in to buy another one

God this game just made me sad that all I have to play is Forza 4 and Ghost recon.. I so wanted to take pictures :(

Also T12, out of your last batch of photos, that first pic of the Viper at the barn... The barn looks exactly the same as the ones that where shown in videos of the actual barn finds.

If it's any consolation, you'd get bored capturing the same angles over and over again.

We're all better off waiting for the full game. :P

And if that is a barn location I'll definitely remember it. And I could even make a short video showing how to get there.

So, when the game comes out, will it feature the whole state of Colorado or a part of it? If it is a part of it, could there be a DLC expansion of the map?

So, when the game comes out, will it feature the whole state of Colorado or a part of it? If it is a part of it, could there be a DLC expansion of the map?
Comes out October the 23rd. 10/23/12
Its 63 sq miles so no its not the whole state of Colorado. :lol: Yes there might be map expansions...I hope.

Back