Forza Motorsport 7 - Free Hyundai Car Pack

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 35 comments
Hopefully that does not count as the January car pack and does not count against the season pass because if either be the case then that would suck.

It won't — there's a clue thread for the main January pack. This is a return to form after some previous free smaller packs (from Hyundai, Honda, and Mazda).

Surprised by it, not least by T10 including two trim levels of the same car. Please, please let this be a sign of things to come.

Hopefully that does not count as the January car pack and does not count against the season pass because if either be the case then that would suck.

I could only imagine the massive uproar if it was. Two cars in total and two of the same kind. :lol:

So tomorrow we should be looking forward to these two new Hyundais, the January DLC, and (hopefully) three new cars in the specialty dealer.

Can't say I've ever had that much interest in the Veloster, but adding some more depth to the hot hatch division is always welcome. And if it opens the door for more one-off freebies in the future, then all the better!

Hey Forza Freaks! :D Can anyone tell me the exact car count in Forza (within a few is fine...)? I'm just curious. It seems like there is always a story popping up on the GTPlanet front page talking about more new cars. 👍

EDIT: While you're at it...I Might as well ask for a track count too, if you don't mind. Thanks! :cheers:

Hey Forza Freaks! :D Can anyone tell me the exact car count in Forza (within a few is fine...)? I'm just curious. It seems like there is always a story popping up on the GTPlanet front page talking about more new cars. 👍

EDIT: While you're at it...I Might as well ask for a track count too, if you don't mind. Thanks! :cheers:

Roughly 700 cars and roughly 30 tracks, give or take a few.

I like these mini packs for free, a nice surprise for two brand new cars that are yet to hit the showroom and here we are a day away from being able to drive them virtually, its good to see links like this between the manufacturer and Turn Ten. Its not the first one but the first for a while in the series. Cant wait to take the two Veloster for a spin.

If only a motorsport Hyundai was thrown in there too making it 3 cars like the one in fm4. But still good to get free stuff especially the velsoter N. Should give some competition to the Renault hot hatch and focus ST

I'm sure Hyundai wanted this to happen. And I am okay with that. It's always nice when manufacturers promote themselves through games. A very nice hatchback with two different possibilities of tuning.

@ManteoMax has a full spreadsheet at http://manteomax.com/ with all the data you need :)

Took both Velosters round the Ring and they were both pretty fun. Think I got an 8:21 in the N and an 8:24 in the Turbo

Back