Forza Motorsport 7 - Free Hyundai Car Pack

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 35 comments
The Veloster N isn't much faster than a 15 year old Civic Type R. I expected a bit more based on the aggresive styling over the regular Veloster Turbo.

Minor niggle and hoping not to sound ungrateful as the pack is free, but I would've preferred if they included the i30N along side the Veloster N and left out the Turbo, as those of us outside of the USA will no longer get the Veloster!

The Veloster N isn't much faster than a 15 year old Civic Type R. I expected a bit more based on the aggresive styling over the regular Veloster Turbo.
To be fair, the Veloster N is about 200+ pounds heavier and more front heavy then the '07 Civic Type R, which I'm presuming you're talking about (as 15 years ago would be 2003 and there's no CTR of that year in the game). On a front wheel drive car that's going to impact performance pretty noticably.

To be fair, the Veloster N is about 200+ pounds heavier and more front heavy then the '07 Civic Type R, which I'm presuming you're talking about (as 15 years ago would be 2003 and there's no CTR of that year in the game). On a front wheel drive car that's going to impact performance pretty noticably.

Why is it so much heavier? I was thinking about the 2004 Civic Type R. 14 years, hence the 15 years (approximately).

I found it to be faster than the Golf R and Audi RS3 around Suzuka!

Back