FPM Season 3 schedule and standings.

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 826 comments
I will be playing allot of games in november and december. I got Assassin's Creed 3, Forza Horizon, NFS Most Wanted and maybe MOH Warfighter. These are going to be busy months. Anyone else gonna buy Assassin's Creed 3? I am dying for some friends to play Assassin's Creed with.

I will be playing allot of games in november and december. I got Assassin's Creed 3, Forza Horizon, NFS Most Wanted and maybe MOH Warfighter. These are going to be busy months. Anyone else gonna buy Assassin's Creed 3? I am dying for some friends to play Assassin's Creed with.

I pre-ordered AC3 and Resident Evil 6 for PS3. The only 360 game I'm getting in the next few weeks is Horizon.

I don't know if I'll be able to race tomorrow. My wife just informed me that we're going to a program at her school tomorrow....starts at 2:00pm. I'd have to be done racing and ready to leave by 1:30. I'd never hear the end of it if we're late because of a videogame. :embarrassed:

I don't know if I'll be able to race tomorrow. My wife just informed me that we're going to a program at her school tomorrow....starts at 2:00pm. I'd have to be done racing and ready to leave by 1:30. I'd never hear the end of it if we're late because of a videogame. :embarrassed:

I think the race is set for Saturday

nevermind...thought today was Thursday

Looks like i'll be able to race afterall. :D I can host. I just need someone to announce the starting grid...

Looks like the glory days of FPM are behind us. We started out strong but have lost a lot of guys over the past few months. The game has been out for a year, so it's to be expected. :(

I think we will be back strong in Horizon. Then there will most likely be FM5 next year. ;)

If there are no other B-class drivers, I can race R2 if I'd automatically win B-class anyways. If that's ok with you? Or will Wiggs or Loaded or someone race?? :)

If there are no other B-class drivers, I can race R2 if I'd automatically win B-class anyways. If that's ok with you? Or will Wiggs or Loaded or someone race?? :)

I should make the start of the race....I'm leaving early if it takes too long to finish though. Hopefully we start on time so I can leave around 1:30.

Can't race tonight, the football is on. See you all next weekend, gutted really as I love the nurburgring.

That would kind of screw up the standings but if for some reason you are tge only B-Class car then I guess we'd have no choice but to let you race R2. Not sure what we'd do for points though....

That would kind of screw up the standings but if for some reason you are tge only B-Class car then I guess we'd have no choice but to let you race R2. Not sure what we'd do for points though....

You'd just discard my results and award me B-points. But if Wiggs joins, we won't have this issue :)

I'll be on in a few. Do we have a host? I thought Chris said he couldn't race today...not sure about Jimbo.

Had a great race!

And thanks B group for giving all the room I needed 👍

One moment at the end with Wiggs was intense :lol: Trying to pass you over the curbs haha. How did that looked from your position Wiggs?

Really good race Carlos. You had me sweating. Those B-Class cars were the factor in both of our passes.

Results.

B-Class

1. Forcone 20
2. Teewiggs 16
3. I7akk0N 14
4. svendog61 13

R2-Class

1. zr1chris 20
2. Carlos Sulatna 16

Congrats Forcone. I was pretty close to you the first half, then my wheel/Xbox started screwing up. 🤬 The game froze/lagged a few times and made me run off course....then my wheel kept pulling hard to the left, almost locking up for the last 4 or 5 laps. Watch the last few laps of my replay and you'll see when I started having problems....my lap times got way slower. I wouldn't have beat you, but it would have been a lot closer in the end. :irked:

Congrats Forcone. I was pretty close to you the first half, then my wheel/Xbox started screwing up. 🤬 The game froze/lagged a few times and made me run off course....then my wheel kept pulling hard to the left, almost locking up for the last 4 or 5 laps. Watch the last few laps of my replay and you'll see when I started having problems....my lap times got way slower. I wouldn't have beat you, but it would have been a lot closer in the end. :irked:

Oh that's what it was! And thanks! I thought you crashed with Svendog since he was lagging like crazy. I almost crashed epically trying to overtake him! I had similar issues in the La Sarthe race when my FFB ****ed up my driving. :irked:

And sorry Chris and Carlos for the weird situation in the first half of lap 8! It was a very difficult situation and I thought I'd just try to stay on the outside to give plenty of room since otherwise I would've slowed you down the whole length of the S-corner. I'm not sure whether it was the right or wrong thing to do, but at least you got some adrenaline going for sure after Chris span :lol: I didn't see properly what happened there? Was it because of me, or did you hit that curb too hard?

I think me and Carlos just got together a little. I was sandwiched in the middle for a bit there. Was definitely entertaining. :lol:

Haha yeah I was a bit behind and I saw you both going wide so it was now or never! I didn't thought you were on the inside untill just before the corner, luckily I was planning to take it wide to get a fast exit speed. And both congrats with the win :D

Sorry to hear you had problems Wiggs. It's about time you beat Forcone :D

Back