Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,438 views
that is tough so many cars
 
classic japanese tuners..??
 
My one choice would be early rx-7 or silvia
 
something new.. I don't believe we have hit that field of cars yet
 
2004 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) '04
(standard)

If not I want another chance at a porsche sorry ruf ;)
 
Or you could do lightweight cars
 
Now that's what you call a great shout
 
I agree.

Edit: i just read you sig... LOL!!

:D PD knows exactly what kind of monster they unleashed...

Still I should have connected the dots earlier, I lost all data once at 90% completion. :D
 
So hows the Mustang Cobra, Mercedes, and Silvia (u saying premium?)
 
mjm_98
Or you could do lightweight cars

Maybe friday! Like it, did one similar before. I may start doing a run of premiums.
 
Chico acsc
:D PD knows exactly what kind of monster they unleashed...

Still I should have connected the dots earlier, I lost all data once at 90% completion. :D

Ouch :/
 

But now that I think of it, it wasn't GT5, since I got a corrupted HDD, instead of a corrupted save, and was playing TDU2 at the time. PD (still) rules!

However, with all the sad stories here in GTP, I figured a permanent warning was in order...

EDIT: Oh, and on topic, the choice of cars is fine by me, since if I win, I'm picking the Cobra! :D:D It's almost as good as asking for a car!
 
Last edited:
Wow the choices get more exciting and intriguing all the time
 
I just realized something. I sent some one my mustang cobra r instead of a shelby cobra and he never sent it back :grumpy:
 
I just realized something. I sent some one my mustang cobra r instead of a shelby cobra and he never sent it back :grumpy:

I could send you one in return for the museum cards you just offered me, but you'd have to wait a bit for me to clear some trades first...
 
Chico acsc
I could send you one in return for the museum cards you just offered me, but you'd have to wait a bit for me to clear some trades first...

Im going to get it back. I prefer the other two cars first.
 
Is it G.R.E.A.T tomorrow (today for me)
Get ready, excited await....THURSDAY
 
ActionJackson7
#11
Lambo Countach 25 Ann'v '88
DLC Fluorescent w/ DLC Chrome Rims

Sent

Received. Thanks again. :)
 
New cars up for the day! Not sure of the time tonight, I will update.
 
Last edited:
mjm_98
They look tasty

They look real nice. I havent driven the Cobra at all! So now I am gonna (I know I know.) I have the mercedes tuned to race and I think its top two mercedes standards, love mine!

I am more Honda and Toyota than Mazda and Nissan. So those are cars I dont have a huge selection of.

Pottert: I cant give you Vin Diesel with the efini I know you must be devastated!
 
Last edited:
Can I ask for a tip?:)
 
oh no what ever will I do.... and here I was hoping to get some driving tips
 
Ok. Typing it up, this one is gonna be quick so fire up your game! I think...
 
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo?
 
so confused
and dont have game loaded
 
Back