FRL ~ 3rd WSPC 500k win goes to Panoz at the line!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 111 comments
  • 7,243 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
krUM96k.jpg


unknown.png



unknown.png


unknown.png


unknown.png



Series BoP kindly provided by @LancerEvo7
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

ENTRY LIST (V2 as of 12 Nov. 2018)
unknown.png


FRL DISCORD​
 
Last edited:
Entering a Sauber for myself with the usual number and team name.
 
Can I sign up as a reserve? Not sure I can make it that day. If yes, the Sauber, #67, Bitburger.

Also, is tuning allowed?
 
Last edited:
Can I sign up as a reserve? Not sure I can make it that day. If yes, the Sauber, #67, Bitburger.

Also, is tuning allowed?
Sure Jay mate. And tuning allowed yessir.
 
So a number of updates on the entry list!

Confirmation of entries of #2 @raceorama123432 #50 @swiftsmith , reserve entry for #67 @RealJaySee & #65 @TNR_KING_FILO switches to Sauber! Still 7 spots left and I have spoken to some interested parties and I wouldn't be surprised if a couple others from last time hop on.

unknown.png
 
Testing Sunday, fairly confident we will get a grid of 14-16 for the 25th.
 
Testing Sunday, fairly confident we will get a grid of 14-16 for the 25th.

Now uncertain if I'll be making anything else this year as my shoulder had suffered a set back and has left me in agony with limited movement.
 
I'd like to sign up! Car, livery and # is tbd, will use the weekend to decide

No worries :)

Now uncertain if I'll be making anything else this year as my shoulder had suffered a set back and has left me in agony with limited movement.

Take it easy then and we'll see.
 
Test tomorrow from 7pm GMT.

Introducing the #54 for this race.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181117230258.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181117230305.jpg
 
I'm going to try and make it tomorrow and see how the shoulder holds up.
 
I'm surprised you got that done in time for the race with all those stripes.
 
I'll be there!

6133902692505880081_23.jpg

You are reserve at moment but can promote you to guaranteed spot if you are 100% about next weekend.
 
Test lobby open.
 
Back