B3fLvhM.jpg

WT7flYj.jpg

N2UXWPQ.jpg

SgPmiak.jpg

vxV8unh.jpg

LCEAd5X.jpg

Please sign up in following format:

DRIVER # / GTP NAME / PSN / TEAM / CAR / LIVERY

Teams of TWO are permitted, they must use same team skin. Skins are not permitted to be shared unless under special circumstances (such as only one skin being available of that livery)

#54 / Furinkazen / Furinkazen / Furi AutoSports FAS / TBC / TBC

Last edited:
Can't commit full-time, but I can take part in a few races.

#12 / rcb929 / rcb929 / Inferno Racing / Mercedes / Team Gerhardt Electronics #29

Last edited:
Same boat as rcb, can't commit full time with my own stuff in the way
#7/Eva/BRRT_Angel/Black Rose Racing/Mercedes/Mogernig

In.

#4/ TDZdave/ TDZ-4-12-14-88/ Panoz/ Panoz #4

Where's the McLaren? Not available because you can crank up the turbo?

Can't commit full-time, but I can take part in a few races.

#12 / rcb929 / rcb929 / Inferno Racing / Mercedes / TBC

Eva
Same boat as rcb, can't commit full time with my own stuff in the way
#7/Eva/BRRT_Angel/Black Rose Racing/Mercedes/Mogernig

Not expecting full grids being early days of PCARS2, I would expect it more likely that grids pick up towards seasons end.

In.

#4/ TDZdave/ TDZ-4-12-14-88/ Panoz/ Panoz #4

Where's the McLaren? Not available because you can crank up the turbo?

Decided to stick with the main FIA GT 1998 contenders.

Also here i'm going with the #54 DPR Panoz

Last edited:
Nice runs through Texas tonight. Deceptive track, braking zones very deceptive. Cars understeer a bit, really have to be perfect to be fast. Took me around 20 laps to get a really fast one.

Panoz is nice and planted but understeering and little slow. Porsche feels nice but powerband is weird to me, shifting doesn't feel natural. CLK just is too much of a dog for me despite it's rapid straight-line prowess.

Hopefully tonight secured a few more entries :D

DRIVER # / GTP NAME / PSN / TEAM / CAR / LIVERY
#21 / jammy21 / jam_my21 / - / MB CLK-LM / Zipanol Racing Team #50

I would like to take #21.

Yes correct info.

What're you going to test this sunday and what time? I might be able to join.

Cheers Furi. I'm going to wait till I get my wheel though before I get online. Be keeping in touch though. Will there be streaming if the events, till I get to race with you guys again?

@Furinkazen I was joking with the 777 in my team names btw, I don't actually want them there :lol:

I'll change that up.

Yes correct info.

What're you going to test this sunday and what time? I might be able to join.

Most likely focus on Oschlerschleben. Around 8pm, it is my birthday, so timing might be slightly erratic, but I have excuse I think :lol:

Cheers Furi. I'm going to wait till I get my wheel though before I get online. Be keeping in touch though. Will there be streaming if the events, till I get to race with you guys again?

Not found anyone available to stream as of yet... Entries are open all the way on this. Very much a pilot series, early days with PCARS2, aim is 6-8 cars for Round #1, 10 cars for Texas and 12+ by season end.

Here's my best times so far around all the tracks;

View attachment 677885

Cheers for reference.

Also @Panoz get that DLC ASAP ;)

DRIVER BRIEFING

@TeamEdge702 @TNR_5zigen @TNR_KING_FILO @TDZdave @Eva @rcb929 @jammy21 @WanganGhost @Panoz @Spurgy 777 (you've all signed up and / or tested so please read)

1) Team names / liveries - feel free to form teams if you wish of two cars with identical liveries - I will count Panoz #4 & #5, #44 & #45, Porsche Zakspeed #5, Porsche AG #7/#8, #25/26 as separate.

2) Car changes will not be allowed after Round #1, what you race with / debut with first is final.

3) Small change in format - Race will be open lobby password protected, if you do not enter or drop out for some reason then you can rejoin through the password by searching for the lobby (look for category: GT1).

4) If DC'd from Quali, your time is lost. Due to the rolling start system the place PCARS2 places you on the grid is the plce you start the race from.

5) Formation lap is single file from grid start, removing any lag risk from immediate rolling starts.

6) Single file for formation lap, maintaining adequate room without bunching until the start of Sector 3. Sector 3 form up in your respective lanes, ODD positions on the LEFT, EVEN positions on the RIGHT. PCARS2 will initiate a countdown and race will be green from those lights. Please maintain pace speed until GREEN.

7) If for any reason I am not happy with the start an extra lap will be done, the first racing lap will be under same conditions as pace lap. This may be repeated until I am happy with the start.

8) PIT STOP is mandatory but there is no pit window. Judge it yourself.

See you Sunday evening BST :)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back