FRL ~ FIA GT: Season 1 - RCB wins a historic opener in Germany!PS4 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 53 comments
@TeamEdge702 @TNR_5zigen @TNR_KING_FILO @TDZdave @Eva @rcb929 @jammy21 @WanganGhost @Panoz @Spurgy 777

Still awaiting sign up some details, but anyway I can officially say that is for the first time in two years RACEDAY :D

A small but important thing I forgot - Lobby will be Open with Password. I will send you the lobby invite followed by a screenshot of the password on PSN, or in the FRL Discord "FRL Drivers Lounge". Should you ever DC or leave, you can rejoin the lobby through searching in the open lobbies menu for our race.

Hope to see you all there tonight :D

Last edited:
@Spurgy 777 you noticed any difference since patch? Default set-ups on select cars tweaked - with the Panoz I was struggling to get ~1:27 for a while.

Finish 3rd which I'm happy about.

The last spin hurt a lot since I might have been near Spurgy at the end. Spurgy, Jammy and myself had mostly even gaps after the pit stops.

Learning curve tonight. Qualified decent pace, then found out PCARS even with fuel use off simulated the full weight of a full tank. Hmmmm. Had a lap #2 spin which to my surprise damaged me. It didn't change my tyres. Changed to hard tyres that may as well have been ice, 3 laps down by L20 and lost a further lap but finished.

Still no issues for me tonight. Nice to get mileage.

I thinks something happened with the update patch. Car seems to have less grip.

I thinks something happened with the update patch. Car seems to have less grip.

Everyone saying that with default set-ups having changed. The track itself was very bumpy though. Hockenheim going to be a blast with 190mph slipstreaming!

GriBN7B.jpg

jEBJLC8.jpg

SECxPIA.jpg

Back