FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,467 views
I have made my contribution to the "testing, k?" topic in the club forum.
 
Well I have now been delving into community, updating statuses and planning of events. There should be a indicator you can see of the upcoming ToCA event, and i'm also going to schedule the WSC Roar as well.
 
Updated.

1) Spurgy - 45 wins
2) DaxCobra - 17 wins
3) Ninners - 17 wins
4) Snowcrash - 16 wins

5) Smuffy - 13 wins
6) Sumo098 - 13 wins
7) Andil - 12 wins
8) Yeratel - 12 wins
9) Gokartman - 11 wins
10) DK - 10 wins

11) DrifterJoe - 9 wins
12) Akmuq - 8 wins
13) Furinkazen - 8 wins
14) Neljack - 8 wins
15) Carbonox - 5 wins
16) Johny - 5 wins
17) AMD87 - 5 wins
18) Boyce - 3 wins
19) ElectricStormV6 - 3 wins
20) Jamie_STEEZ - 3 wins
21) LancerEvo7 - 3 wins
22) Rolo - 3 wins
23) O'rama - 3 wins
24) Avohman - 2 wins
25) Conbon - 2 wins
26) Johnboy1975 - 2 wins
27) Myles - 2 wins
28) Paulmac - 2 wins
29) Sakery - 2 wins
30) GTPanoz - 2 wins
31) Chrisjohnson - 2 wins

32) Cnd - 1 win
33) Cunny17 - 1 win
34) DanF1Fan - 1 win
35) Lout - 1 win
36) Mikey - 1 win
37) RacerPaul - 1 win
38) RedPartyHat - 1 win
39) HSV - 1 win
40) Scaniabebe - 1 win
 
Last edited:
So looking at design cues for next ToCA... May attempt a BTCC 1997 style.

upload_2014-11-24_22-45-14.png
 
Are standard def tvs mandatory now? ;)
 
Are standard def tvs mandatory now? ;)

:lol: :lol: No but work on ToCA13 has got underway - specs sent away for testing... series is February '15 with launch January..
 
Wonder when you'll pack it all in Furi - I certainly don't have any motivation for this testing malarkey anymore :cheers:
 
Wonder when you'll pack it all in Furi - I certainly don't have any motivation for this testing malarkey anymore :cheers:

Sometime next year.
 
I'm very satisfied with my rookie season. I made most of my races and didn't do terrible. I have no idea where I am in points, but hopefully I'm somewhere in the Top 15
 
No Nurburgring GP/D for the ToCA13 season :)

Right... since you can't drive for 🤬 there...

Actually I have no problem with that, even though statistically it's one of my best tracks, unless you decide to bring a crappy track as a replacement...
 
Back